• 2 p.m. EST - 7 p.m. GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 p.m. EST - 8 p.m GMT

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 4 p.m. EST - 9 p.m. GMT

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our first race is this Saturday so I better get some laps in. Unfamiliar car and track. I tried to add @samgiomapa. Still need a livery

@Aron Baker @Missedapex420 @GT5Apex @Chisholm6192 @Sniparator @samgiomapa
I have a new teammate: loren55ita. But he won't be able to race today. samgiomapa, same. Probably I won't be able to race, too. So reply this saying what it's better to do:
- cancelling the Fuji race
- racing even if we aren't a lot of people
- doing the Fuji race next week, finishing the championship a week later.

Last edited:
Hi :) . Can I join too?

DX Racing Eurosport Jaguar F-Type GR.3
PSN Name: Dexter_HUN
Team Name: DX Racing
Main sponsor: Eurosport
Class: GTE / #61 Jaguar F-Type GR.3
ftype01.jpg

Hi :) . Can I join too?

DX Racing Eurosport Jaguar F-Type GR.3
PSN Name
: Dexter_HUN
Team Name: DX Racing
Main sponsor: Eurosport
Class: GTE / #61 Jaguar F-Type GR.3
ftype01.jpg
Yes of course!! Looks amazing! But the GTE team grid is full. However, you can join someone else team (see the teams list).
If you don't want to do that I can make an exception

So what will you do?
Oh :( . I'm blind as a bat :( . Then I cancel my entry :( - I don't like the C7 or the 911, the GR.1 is just too fast for me and I don't want to kick the rules in the face :D . Maybe I'll keep wathcing the topic as a reserved :cheers:.

Oh :( . I'm blind as a bat :( . Then I cancel my entry :( - I don't like the C7 or the 911, the GR.1 is just too fast for me and I don't want to kick the rules in the face :D . Maybe I'll keep wathcing the topic as a reserved :cheers:.
I can make you an exception. Welcome! But find yourself a teammate.

@GT5Apex @Sniparator
You still are just 2 in the LMP1 class, while we're almost full grid in GTE. Invite as much people as you can (invite really everyone, even some new people on sim-racing) because if you're just 2 we'll have to screw the GTE drivers and split the grid, or to be just one class and screw you two. So if we don't get at least 6 people in the LMP1 class I'll have to do something myself.

@GT5Apex @Sniparator
You still are just 2 in the LMP1 class, while we're almost full grid in GTE. Invite as much people as you can (invite really everyone, even some new people on sim-racing) because if you're just 2 we'll have to screw the GTE drivers and split the grid. So if we don't get at least 6 people in the LMP1 class I'll have to do something myself.

@Sniparator was going to join with me

Everyone, listen, what's better to do?
- GTE League (9 people or more)
- LMP1/GTE League (maybe even -6 per class)
- I don't know

You MUST quote this thread with one of these answers.

Im happy to do a GTE league.

If a GTE league does happen then i will probably choose the Aston Martin or the Corvette (Not fully decided yet). I'll let you know within a day or 2:).

Back