IRS 2020 4 Hours of Le Mans | Congratulations to our Winners

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 65 comments
  • 8,324 views
Speed Demon Motorsports LMP2 cars

RRDZ:
4C262F6F-4171-44A9-9A7D-E4B3E999E69F.jpeg

57535181-35C9-4FF9-8194-A0BD9A827072.jpeg


IronCobra:
A4BECDED-039B-4514-ABC1-DD4EF0447C8F.jpeg

300C716D-410C-40FA-A48F-B79ABD5D1A72.jpeg
 
Think we can have a post-race vote for best livery for each class? Think it would be cool to see all the schemes together.
 
so do i qualify for all 3 classes in the event someone can't race?
No, I believe you mentioned running LMP1. In the event we do have room for you, then you can run LMP1.
 
So for qualifying there are two 30 minute sessions tonight? If I'm ok with my time I can skip tomorrow?
 
So for qualifying there are two 30 minute sessions tonight? If I'm ok with my time I can skip tomorrow?
You aren’t required to do two sessions. If you don’t, it won’t go against you.
 
There can be three if people want one. 9:00-9:30, 9:40-10:10, and 10:20-10:50. You only get two sessions between today and tomorrow.
 
No, I believe you mentioned running LMP1. In the event we do have room for you, then you can run LMP1.

could i just not reserve any class and qualify?
 
You aren’t required to do two sessions. If you don’t, it won’t go against you.
I'm just wondering if I can qualify tonight and skip tomorrow since there's somewhere else I'd rather be. :p
 
I have a room open if anyone wants to join before qualifying starts. Add me to get in.

Edit: Closed.
 
Last edited:
How many will be allowed for the lobby tomorrow? I'm at the bar right now, will be home tomorrow though for quali!
 
One and done for me. Happy with my lap even though it's 2.5 seconds off the pace (minimum). Car feels good and I know I can drive so going to blame it on the BOP. :p Also my tune for the race didn't really work for qualifying with tire wear off. See you guys next Saturday. (assuming I get home from a road trip on time)
 
Ight who I gotta add for LMP2 quali?
 
Current unofficial Qualifying Results are now posted. It will be updated with the info from the private sessions and the other GTE sessions.
 
Im sure you are working on it. But what are the lobbys tonight?
 
My apologies, I didn't update the OP. Lobby 1 is LMP1 and GTE Am. Lobby 2 is LMP2 and GTE Pro.
 
Back