IRS Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge: Season 2 | Saturdays 8:30p EST | 2.4H Finale at Spa!!

Hey guys, just wanna let you know that I’ve been going through a lot lately. Couldn’t race last night because someone I care about is going through really tough times right now. Like I said I’m on a part time basis in PRO, but just wanna let you know I had absolutely no time to practice for this race, and when the time did come, I didn’t feel prepared to drive in a race I know I would do bad on.

SDM_Viper

Hey guys, just wanna let you know that I’ve been going through a lot lately. Couldn’t race last night because someone I care about is going through really tough times right now. Like I said I’m on a part time basis in PRO, but just wanna let you know I had absolutely no time to practice for this race, and when the time did come, I didn’t feel prepared to drive in a race I know I would do bad on.

SDM_Viper
That's okay man, family first. Always.

Special Announcement
Just like last season, we ran a few races and discovered some flaws in the BOP. Our trusty engineer and I will be working on this early this week to make sure everyone is on the same page for the next race. Some changes will be made, but for the better for everyone.

Due to this change I will be implementing the one drop score rule. With some drivers also being reserve and/or part-time it gives them more of a fighting chance.

Literally just woke up minutes ago. Scores will be posted later

Actually all you have to do is go into your settings and click ABS to default, even if it is already there. This issue has happened to me in practice as well, and every time I just click on default, it is fine.

Sorry for the double post and I know it's still a month away, but I want everyone to remember that the final event of the season is the 2.4 hour race at Spa. Obviously this is almost an hour longer than our typical race, but I don't think that will be an issue for anyone. It should be a great finale, but lets enjoy the rest of the season up until then.

I believe it's the third post that has the spreadsheet for scores. It should be updated tonight. Ace wasn't around last night to go over that penalty. If there are no Am Division incidents then I can get that sorted.

Last edited:
BOP Update
New numbers are on the right:
Honda NSX - Power: 97% > 96%
Lamborghini Huracan - Power: 96% > 95%
Mercedes AMG GT3 - Weight: 95% > 94%

For sure lol. Hard to catch, even with slipstream. Had one heck of a time wrestling with @Jw_wk1010 at Bathurst!

Good tranny tune helps with that :) even with a loss of 1hp just have to rework it to make up the difference strange thing though reading through the thread I don't recall a bop change being mentioned. Especially not one halfway through the season o well just have to do some more testing this week see u guys Saturday or maybe tonight.

Good tranny tune helps with that :) even with a loss of 1hp just have to rework it to make up the difference strange thing though reading through the thread I don't recall a bop change being mentioned. Especially not one halfway through the season o well just have to do some more testing this week see u guys Saturday or maybe tonight.
Its not halfway it was after two races. Join the discord. It's way more active than this

https://discord.gg/tjkn3AB

Last edited:

Its not halfway it was after two races. Join the discord. It's way more active than this
Could you share a link to the Discord server?

Back