IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

Trying my best to get out of here on time.

Edit: not gonna make it. In my rush to get things done I 🤬 up and it has to be re-done. FML.

Last edited:
All the standings spreadsheets have been updated. Please let me know if there is an error.

Great race last night! The battling for 3rd place during the first stint was really awesome! I am really looking forward to Monza on July 13th.

On a side note - what car would you guys be interested in running a 1 make with? Would you guys prefer tuning or NO tuning?

All the standings spreadsheets have been updated. Please let me know if there is an error.

Great race last night! The battling for 3rd place during the first stint was really awesome! I am really looking forward to Monza on July 13th.

On a side note - what car would you guys be interested in running a 1 make with? Would you guys prefer tuning or NO tuning?

I prefer No tuning - car I am pretty open

If we can race any car I would choose the Fittipaldi, it sounds good and is never used. No tuning. Or maybe that old Mercedes, that one with the big driving lights in the front, really anything out of the ordinary would be good.

Which car is used doesnt matter to me. I like racing here because of the time, format and most importantly the drivers. I honestly hate pcars2 but I race there because camels crew are all great guys and its fun. I'd race in a mario kart league with you guys if it came to it. Whatever is decided, if I'm available I'm racing.

Who is interested for this Monday night?

PS_Messages_20200701_222334.jpg

Track = Autopolis Short Course

GReddy Fugu Z
100% power
100% weight
Sport Soft Tires
Fuel = 1x
Tire Wear = off

Livery Rules:

- A gum ball on either side and somewhere on the hood for a number board.
- Use your GT4 Series number
- Dunlop tire sponsor

Two 20 minute races. Top 4 finishers in race 1 are inverted for race 2.

Who is interested for this Monday night?

View attachment 936763

Track = Autopolis Short Course

GReddy Fugu Z
100% power
100% weight
Sport Soft Tires
Fuel = 1x
Tire Wear = off

Livery Rules:

- A gum ball on either side and somewhere on the hood for a number board.
- Use your GT4 Series number
- Dunlop tire sponsor

Two 20 minute races. Top 4 finishers in race 1 are inverted for race 2.
Partial grid invert? What is this madness?

Latest Posts

Back