IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

Currently neck deep in university assignments and responsibilities. Unfortunatly that means I won't be available to race tonight.

I'm going to have to withdraw from the series. With school being cancelled my visitation is changing a bit and I won't be available Mon nights.

Hopefully when/if things go back to normal my schedule will go back but this deal just causes things to change almost daily so it's hard to say. I'm sorry and hope to get to race with you at some point in the nearish* future.

Hopefully when/if things go back to normal my schedule will go back but this deal just causes things to change almost daily so it's hard to say. I'm sorry and hope to get to race with you at some point in the nearish* future.
We will be here.

Thanks to the guys who were able to join in tonight. It was an I interesting track.

Hey @Moby45

PS_Messages_20200406_230233.jpg
PS_Messages_20200406_230242.jpg

Thoughts about next weeks test races at dragon trail gardens?

Since it is a new track to the schedule it would be nice to get some running in there

Thoughts about next weeks test races at dragon trail gardens?

Since it is a new track to the schedule it would be nice to get some running in there

Did you not get enough practice during the daily races last week? :crazy:

I rarely run the daily races due to time constraints so I have had no running there haha

Fair enough. Last week was really my first serious attempt at doing them. I actually really like the circuit, just done a lot of it.

Back