IRS GT4 Championship Series - Season 2 - Timlour is our Pro Class Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clean Racer
  • 862 comments
  • 42,500 views

Which damage setting do you prefer for this series?

  • Heavy Damage

    Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Light Damage

    Votes: 4 22.2%

  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Should be able to attend. I assume we are no longer bound by our car selection and have free reigns on which car we drive.
 
Should be able to attend. I assume we are no longer bound by our car selection and have free reigns on which car we drive.
Correct. Bring your Supras! Lol

FF and AWD cars still prohibited.
 
Anyone up for a GT4 Invitational Special Event on Monday the 23rd?

Do you have any idea on a start time or are you still just feeling the room out?
 
Do you have any idea on a start time or are you still just feeling the room out?
Start time would be the similar to the regular season.

8:30 pm I open the lobby for practice. 9:00 pm we start races.

The plan is to have a few 10 lap races with the same lobby set up as the GT4 Championship.

No qualifying - Rolling starts - fastest first.
 
I‘m out for tonight, forgot Vikings play tonight.
 
I should be able to join tonight. Gonna test out the Supra and see if it is worth using.
 
There are some plans in the back pocket for a proper IMSA two class series so it's good to know there's an interest in races longer than 90 minutes as a more common event. Since a four class split would thin the fields too much we'll go with just two so most likely "DPi" and GTD/GT3 cars. The only odd car out will be the Porsche since the in-game car is the GTE car but it fits in just fine.
I realize this may be an old post but I am searching/waiting to see a league focused on IMSA style racing. Did you get this off the ground?

I think a 3 or 4 hour mixed class of DPi and Gt3 (or GT 2) cars would be a blast. Especially when tuning is allowed, yet bop is fixed.
 
Not yet, we have some other things coming up before we can get to that idea. Sorry to upset you
 
Also, there are no dpi cars or gt2 cars in the game.
 
Also, there are no dpi cars or gt2 cars in the game.
We'd be using the 2010 Audi and use GTD (Gr.3) but it still needs a lot of planning.
 
It's a GTE car. In America it was labeled "GT Le Mans".
Yes but the car originally came out back when GT2 was around, and was in that class
 
Yes but the car originally came out back when GT2 was around, and was in that class

Oh right right. I forgot the car was actually that old. Good point.
 
I will try to keep an eye out but since I have not been able to race since season 1 I'm not really involved in the IRS threads and no longer get notices could you let me know when and if there is sign up for season 4?
Yes. I will tag you when the thread goes up. For sure.
 
Back