IRS GT4 Championship Series - Series Complete! Season 2 starts soon!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clean Racer
  • 517 comments
  • 28,227 views
Tomorrow is Race Day!!

Who is in for the race? The more the merrier as it will add to the drama!
 
Family comes before everything so...Happy Birthday to your daughter!:cheers:
Thanks man! 👍

It has been really great racing with you in the series. It's too bad we could not see the drama play itself out at the end pf the season.
I have enjoyed you and your series very much...I know we will see each other on the track again and I look forward to it! 👍👍

Good luck tomorrow...

:cheers:
 
Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who participated in the series! It was a lot of fun racing with you all and I hope you guys can participate in Season 2.

The race today at Suzuka was fantastic. I have to admit that the outcome was not what I expected. lol

The racing was intense but clean and respectful. Thanks again. See you on track soon

I will update the standings and results soon.:gtpflag:
 
Final Results and Standings as well as End of Season Awards Posted in Post #2.

Thanks to all who participated! Season 2 is looking to be a good one!
 
Back