IRS Michelin Prototype Series Season 2 - Congrats to GTP-Bambi and CWM, your Champions!

• Thread starter damonc84
  • 152 comments
I'm sorry, for me gtplanet is still hard to master. What time did the lobby open (Moscow)? and such auto secifications to use?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200325-183548.png
    Screenshot_20200325-183548.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 15
I have a trip planned to Gettysburg firday evening for work but I plan on making it back in time to race. If anything changes or comes up will let you know as soon as I can

Results and Points Standings have been posted from Sardegna, this Friday we have our 2nd and final 1.5h race for the season at Spa-Francorchamps. Lap count will be posted later tonight (have commitments for today so will not be able to get to right now). Some minor tweeks to lobby setting have also been made for this race, flag rules have switched to off starting this race as a test for race control to keep a better watch of on track situations. Please confirm in thread her on GTP or on the IRS Discord server (tag me there so I make sure I see it).

April 10th - Belgium 1.5H - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (Afternoon 16:45)
Race Length: 41 Laps (including Formation Lap)

Entry List
Host/Safety Car: @damonc84
[Div.1] #9 @Whitetail
[Div.1] #17 @Storm_SP17
[Div.1] #22 @FD3SSpiritR
[Div.1] #25 @bloodyboyblue
[Div.1] #26 @Antares26
[Div.1] #55 @Herimopp89
[Div.2] #109 @DesertPenguin

[Div.2] #112 @Neutty
[Div.2] #113 @The Gran Finale
[Div.2] #124 @Kross24
[Div.2] #127 @aceboy127

[Div.2] #133 @Ruslan
[Div.2] #179 @Drummer79
[Div.2] #188 @LANAtron
[Div.2] #193 @Clean Racer

[Div.2] #196 @Alan_2134

Last edited:
@damonc84 I was looking at the OP and couldn’t find the late signup policy...due to the current situation I have some extra time on my hands and was wondering if there was space if I could enter?
To my knowledge there is no late signup policy for this series, so you are good to register. You will be a reserve though, so keep that in mind.

To my knowledge there is no late signup policy for this series, so you are good to register. You will be a reserve though, so keep that in mind.

great! Just submitted my registration - I assume I would be informed here if there is an open spot for the upcoming race?

Back