IRS Michelin Prototype Series Season 2 - Congrats to GTP-Bambi and CWM, your Champions!

• Thread starter damonc84
  • 152 comments
At least we have a decent idea of who has issues since the same general group of people have been racing together for some time now.

Better late than never, here's the onboard video from my car in the final round at Barcelona. Many thanks to @damonc84 for hosting the championship. The car was a blast to drive with the current technical regulations! Also thanks to @Antares26 and @Storm_SP17 for the opportunity to drive for Clockwork Motorsport. I needed redemption after my first full-season outing with the team and I'd like to think that this suffices. Thanks to all for the clean racing, hopefully see you all around.

I needed redemption after my first full-season outing with the team and I'd like to think that this suffices. Thanks to all for the clean racing, hopefully see you all around.
I don't think you needed redemption anyway, but you brought home both championships this season so we're just as thankful. Hopefully we can go at it again next season.

Back