IRS Red Bull Global RallyCross - Season 2 - Registration open till Rd4!

• Thread starter damonc84
  • 49 comments
Not sure that ill make it for tonights event but id love to hop in one of these at some point

GTP ID: nascarfan1400
PSN ID: nascarfan1400
Car: Subaru
Car number: #80
Team: Goodsmile-Razgriz Racing
Primary Sponsor: Hatsune Miku
Factory/Independant: Ind.

Last edited:

R2_Results_Sheet.jpg

Hey Everyone,

Sure most of ya'll are aware of the goings on in Texas at the moment with the Winter Storm. Well due to the storm I will be out of commission for a little bit, due to a massive water leak in my apartment building 10 apartments, including myself, were unfortunate enough to have their apartment flood. Most of my belongings are fine with the exception of my modem that fried from the water intrusion. Due to this, my apartment will need to be repaired to seem it livable again.

That being said, this weekends Rd3 of Red Bull Global Rallycross Season 2 will be postponed to next weekend as of now. I'm currently lodged at a Hotel with a very spotty Wi-Fi connection. Hopefully I can be back in my apartment by next weekend to resume the season.

Sorry for the inconvenience, will look forward to getting back online and racing with ya'll soon.

Alright guys we are back this evening with Damon hosting. Please confirm attendance when you can.

Results.jpg

schedule.jpg

Hey everyone,

Been a little silent this week due to work and getting things somewhat back to normal after everything that has happened, also thanks to everyone to came to race last weekend at the last minute while I got my apartment and internet sorted and setup, this week we should be able to resume at normal times. Results from Round 3 at Tsukuba as well as a updated schedule are posted above.

This week will be Round 4 of Season 2 of IRS RedBull Global RallyCross on Saturday night. We on the gravel surfaces of the 2.06 mile Sardegna Windmills course. This event as of now will not require a Joker lap.

A live score sheet of the heats available on Google will be available to view here. That being said, to save time before the lobby opens, I would like everyone to post confirming their attendance for Saturday at 12:00pm EST.

Confirmation List for Round 4. Names in Bold are already confirmed.

#199 - @Mikhail24RD
#22 - @S2Kid
#26 - @NoirAntares
#55 - @Herimopp89
#27 - @aceboy127
#84 - @damonc84 (Host)
#57 - @kpstormie

#46 - @AngryEater (Last Race before series withdrawl)
#72 - @Dylan
#80 - @nascarfan1400

Lap Counts for the night.
Heats/Semi-Finals - 5 Laps
LCQ - 4 Laps
Final - 7 Laps

The following will be the track times for the night.
Practice - 12:30
Heat Races - 13:15
Semi-Finals - 17:00
LCQ - 19:30
Final - 21:30

Last edited:
Here's my onboard from Semi #2 tonight, what a fantastic race

And here's my onboard from the final:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back