IRS Superbug Sprint Series | Noir and Goonies Osaka CWM Win Series Titles

Are we having any practice runs this week? As the league starts Friday,also is there a mandatory pit stop????
No mandatory pit stops.

As for practice runs, feel free to organize one here. I can't guarantee opening one up myself since my free time's literally where the series is scheduled at.

I can open a practice lobby and do a test run but most likely have to be Thursday night around 9pm uk time. If so who will be keen?

Less than three days before the race. I advise everyone to reread the OP for all the important details ahead of the season opener. We're looking to get some more people in before the start of the season and as well as during the course of the season.

Also, I would like to get a confirmation for those currently signed up if they can attend the first race.
@Karlbfc21
@Arielsharon
@Koutch_Pro
@CrazyJohn
@Alan_2134

Less than three days before the race. I advise everyone to reread the OP for all the important details ahead of the season opener. We're looking to get some more people in before the start of the season and as well as during the course of the season.

Also, I would like to get a confirmation for those currently signed up if they can attend the first race.
@Karlbfc21
@Arielsharon
@Koutch_Pro
@CrazyJohn
@Alan_2134
Yes:gtpflag:

@Karlbfc21
@Arielsharon
@Koutch_Pro
@CrazyJohn
@Alan_2134

I'm on it

Round 1 - Autodromo Lago Maggiore
Official Results

Pole Position: The_Noir_Antares
Qualifying Results:
  1. The_Noir_Antares
  2. CrazyJohnIsHere