IRS Yokohama RallyX Championship - Antares26 is your Season 1 Champion!!!

• Thread starter damonc84
  • 292 comments
This Friday's (March 15th) race will be Round 2 of 6 event to be held for Season 1 of IRS Yokohama RallyX Championship. This event will the first tarmac event at the Red Bull Ring Short Track. We will not be doing a Joker Lap for this event, all well as track limits will be lax. Track guide video is below.

I will also for this event have a live score sheet of the heats available on Google, this will also have the points updates once we get the season going. That will be available to view here. That being said, to save time before the lobby opens, I would like everyone to post confirming their attendance for Friday night by the morning of the event at the latest. Those that have not confirmed but then, their spot will be taken by the racer(s) on the wait list.

Confirmation List for Round 1. Names in Bold are already confirmed.

#0 - P10der - @nicholas23
#6 - CAB114 - @CAB114
#27 - aceboy127 - @aceboy127
#26 - The_Noir_Antares - @Antares26
#30 - jw_wk101 - @Jw_wk1010
#97 - TexasmostHated - @TexasJDC
#54 - TetsuKobra54 - @TetsuKobura
#57 - kp_stormie - @kpstormie

#72 - GTP_Dylan_GTP - @Dylan
#66 - SDM_Viper - @SDM_Viper
#99 - SDM_RRDZ - @RoadRageDudez
#14 - LITTLEBLACKO - @LITTLEBLACKO
#23 - DesertPenguin09 - @DesertPenguin
#25 - bloodyboyblue - @bloodyboyblue
#55 - Herimopp89 - @Herimopp89
#84 - damon84c - @damonc84

Wait List
#04 - Mikhail24RD - @Mikhail24RD (1st Wait List)
#34 - bigheadted1328 - n/a (2nd Wait List)
#760 - AngryEater - @AngryEater (3rd Wait List)

Lap Counts for the night.
Heats/Semi/LCQ - 6 Laps
Final - 8 Laps

The following will be the track conditions for the night.
Practice - Sunrise 7:30 Clear
Qualifying/Heats/Semis/LCQ/Final - Morning 9:45 Fine Weather

Last chance to confirm, so far we are only up to 7.

I tried a little practice in Stormie's lobby, I'm afraid my information superhighway has gotten pothole ridden. I may or may not be able to rectify the dilemma in a timely fashion.

Angry, it seemed to get a little better when you ran, but it was jumpingnin the corners. Hopefully a restart can fix it.

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't make it last night. I'll try to watch the replay in the coming days. Right now I've got the IMSA 12H Sebring and Formula 1 Australian GP this weekend.

Edit: By this weekend I mean staying up tonight as the race starts at 1am EST

Last edited:
This Friday's (March 22nd) race will be Round 3 of 6 events to be held for Season 1 of IRS Yokohama RallyX Championship. This event will be at the Brands Hatch Indy Circuit. We will not be doing a Joker Lap for this event, as well as track limits will be lax much like the last event. Track guide video is below.

I will also for this event have a live score sheet of the heats available on Google, this will also have the points updates once we get the season going. That will be available to view here. That being said, to save time before the lobby opens, I would like everyone to post confirming their attendance for Friday night by the morning of the event at the latest. Per the rules, @LITTLEBLACKO , @DesertPenguin , @SDM_Viper and bigheadted1328 have been removed from the list due to forfeited entries due to none attendance, per the rules there are allowed to re-register for the series. Those that have not confirmed but then, their spot will be taken by the racer(s) on the wait list.

#6 - CAB114 - @CAB114

#57 - kp_stormie - @kpstormie (via FB message)
#04 - Mikhail24RD - @Mikhail24RD
#84 - damon84c - @damonc84
(Lobby Host)
#760 - AngryEater - @AngryEater

Wait List

Heats/Semi/LCQ - 6 Laps
Final - 8 Laps

Practice - Morning 9:30 Cloudy
Qualifying/Heats/Semis/LCQ/Final - Daytime 10:00 Cloudy

Last edited:
Count me in

This Friday's (March 22nd) race will be Round 3 of 6 events to be held for Season 1 of IRS Yokohama RallyX Championship. This event will be at the Brands Hatch Indy Circuit. We will not be doing a Joker Lap for this event, as well as track limits will be lax much like the last event. Track guide video is below.

I will also for this event have a live score sheet of the heats available on Google, this will also have the points updates once we get the season going. That will be available to view here. That being said, to save time before the lobby opens, I would like everyone to post confirming their attendance for Friday night by the morning of the event at the latest. Per the rules, @LITTLEBLACKO , @DesertPenguin , @SDM_Viper and bigheadted1328 have been removed from the list due to forfeited entries due to none attendance, per the rules there are allowed to re-register for the series. Those that have not confirmed but then, their spot will be taken by the racer(s) on the wait list.

#6 - CAB114 - @CAB114
#57 - kp_stormie - @kpstormie
#04 - Mikhail24RD - @Mikhail24RD
#84 - damon84c - @damonc84 (Lobby Host)
#760 - AngryEater - @AngryEater

Wait List

Heats/Semi/LCQ - 6 Laps
Final - 8 Laps

Practice - Morning 9:30 Cloudy
Qualifying/Heats/Semis/LCQ/Final - Daytime 10:00 Cloudy

Back