Is 2nd map dlc Lego?

• Thread starter TheRacer94
  • 9 comments
Not likely I'm afraid bud. If anything the article only seems to vaguely hint at new cars for FH4. However, the developers have long said FH4 isn't getting any new content. Lego cars just for the sake of it in FH5 won't happen.

They've brought back one franchise for DLC for FH5 they won't do it twice I would think. The next DLC will be a geographical one like Storm/Fortune Island, although hopefully not island based. My guess (and it's just a guess) would be a city based DLC next as that is what's really missing from FH5 and would be a good practice model for the next FH.

I wouldn't expect another "marketing" DLC, they seem to limit it to one per release. History would strongly suggest an island of some sort, although it would sort of be nice if they just made it an actual extension of the main map instead of a separately instanced zone.

I wouldn't expect another "marketing" DLC, they seem to limit it to one per release. History would strongly suggest an island of some sort, although it would sort of be nice if they just made it an actual extension of the main map instead of a separately instanced zone.
I would rather they not do that for the sake of leaving the main map "unspoiled" for those that choose not the buy the DLC. The last thing I'd want to see is a "Buy the expansion back" if I drive too far.

I would rather they not do that for the sake of leaving the main map "unspoiled" for those that choose not the buy the DLC. The last thing I'd want to see is a "Buy the expansion back" if I drive too far.
So don't do that. Just have a road that isn't closed off if you've bought the expansion pack.

No developer will do that because rea$on$, but it's not because it can't be done. It's not functionally any different to any other game that locks off part of the map until you've progressed beyond a certain point.

Well, Lego expansion will not come.
Only one of the expansipn in the nvidia leak was a collaboration with another company's IP.
And it is already coming as HW expansion. expansion 2 will be a non-collaborative dlc like Fortune Island or Blizzard Mountain.

I highly doubt it will be, and if it is, they should definitely go for the 8-stud wide Speed Champions, they look miles better than the old 6-stud wide cars.

Last edited:
Back