I've been tuning my (Fully tuned) premium Mazda RX-7 efini type r fd, trying to make it faster and better to control. On nurburgring it did a 6:36.368, is that any good? Thanks
Considering that a BMW McLaren F1 GT-R can do a lap of the Nordschleife between 6:27 and 6:30, that's pretty fast. Though, those numbers are for one that's completely stock, on racing hard tires, and being driven by the A-spec AI.
I've been tuning my (Fully tuned) premium Mazda RX-7 efini type r fd, trying to make it faster and better to control. On nurburgring it did a 6:36.368, is that any good? Thanks
Racing Softs. Normally I used Sports Softs, but for I decided to go with R3 I have yet to try this online and see how it works. If anyone is interested in the setup, it's located (HERE)
Racing Softs. Normally I used Sports Softs, but for I decided to go with R3 I have yet to try this online and see how it works. If anyone is interested in the setup, it's located (HERE)