Is any musclecar better than the 64 GTO?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jorday
  • 36 comments
  • 3,586 views
the '71 mustang mach 1 is amazing. modded to the max, and with a tuned transmission it has 731hp and can hit over 210 mph. but it will burn through tires at an astonishing rate if you go anywhere near full throttle in the lower gears
 
Epic thread bump.

I like the Camaro the best I think. The GTO is pretty awful, IMO.
 
Epic thread bump.

I like the Camaro the best I think. The GTO is pretty awful, IMO.

Agreed it was a epic bump (2 whole years:ouch:). But let's not get carried away. Goat's rule.:sly:
 
Then the game is a proper simulation of real life. ;)

1970 Super Bee does look better.



True story. My older brother still has a '71 Super Bee - Plum Crazy, 440-6-pack. It's a monster, but it damn sure ain't pretty. I much prefer his Challenger R/T.


As to the game, I prefer the Challenger and the early Camaro.
 
Plymouth Barracuda
 
Back