S sday Messages 666 Messages sday Dec 16, 2010 #1 I need to know if the Zonda R is at the new dealership and if so how much it is? Thanks in advance!!
S Supercheyenne Messages 537 Messages Supercheyenne Dec 16, 2010 #2 Exactly? Guessing it's about 2.9 mill. I'll check.
S sday Messages 666 Messages sday Dec 16, 2010 #4 Supercheyenne It's 2.6 mil EXACTLY. Click to expand... Thanks!
S sday Messages 666 Messages sday Dec 16, 2010 #5 Supercheyenne It's 2.6 mil EXACTLY. Click to expand... Would you mind checking one more for me? Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce '09 Thanks a ton man!
Supercheyenne It's 2.6 mil EXACTLY. Click to expand... Would you mind checking one more for me? Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce '09 Thanks a ton man!
S Supercheyenne Messages 537 Messages Supercheyenne Dec 16, 2010 #6 sday Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce '09 Click to expand... $394,910 EXACTLY. No more or I'll require your first born as payment.
sday Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce '09 Click to expand... $394,910 EXACTLY. No more or I'll require your first born as payment.
Rossticles Messages 2,183 Houston, TX Messages Rosstickles Dec 16, 2010 #7 The SV is 386k I think. edit: damnit
A Addiosamigo Messages 135 Messages Addiosamigo Dec 16, 2010 #8 mygranturismo.net has most if not all of the car prices, I use it a lot before I buy/Trade!
S sday Messages 666 Messages sday Dec 16, 2010 #9 Addiosamigo mygranturismo.net has most if not all of the car prices, I use it a lot before I buy/Trade! Click to expand... Sweet!, thanks!!
Addiosamigo mygranturismo.net has most if not all of the car prices, I use it a lot before I buy/Trade! Click to expand... Sweet!, thanks!!