Is anyone still playing FM3?

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 3' started by BlueSky, Dec 5, 2011.

1. TJbeantownboy

TJbeantownboy

I'm still playing Forza3, I hav'nt picked up Forza4 yet, diasapointed to here about the lack of Porsches thoe. As for me I actually did beat all the "Event List" races and I'm playing through the game for thr 2nd time now n still havin a blast and doin better than I did the 1st time. Until I pick up Forza4 I'm enjoying the 911 Carrera RS, WHAT A GREAT CAR!

2. C_Raccoon23

C_Raccoon23 Premium

Not me. Traded in FM3 to get FM4.

3. Patrick

Patrick Premium

I still own Forza 3, but haven't played it in ages.

4. Haloxeon

Haloxeon

Each time I think of playing forza 3, I get a mental image of ai repeatedly shunting me, kinda puts me off it.
    Also I wish forza 3 was worth trading in. Forza 3 on amazon "
    Trade In this Item for up to £0.65".

5. ALAN ULTIMATE

ALAN ULTIMATE

Played it a couple of weeks ago just to drive some of the Porsches I missed first time round until the Forza 4 May pack drops ;)

6. Matthew77258

Matthew77258

I still own forza 3, but Im playing f1 2011 & forza 4.

7. imported_MSTER232

imported_MSTER232

I still play FM3 sometimes but not online since my Xbox Live subscription ran out... Anyways, just dropping by to post this Supra I decorated in the days of FM3:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. So many memories have been left with this game.

9. SuperShouden

SuperShouden (Banned)

I will be still playing FM3 when I get an Xbox again. I still want to 100% it and I've got 3 or four achievements left which I think are the 6 years, complete all events and get a lot of points drifting...I think there's one other one I'm missing, but I can't think of it, and the Xbox website is being stupid.

10. Kelwitt72

Kelwitt72

I've done 75% now. I hope there will be an ultimate edition of Forza 4 by the time I start with it...

11. DurWinning

DurWinning

I HAVE it but i DONT play it

12. viper2788

viper2788

And so many good cars! I had this awesome C class mugen integra... just wouldnt tune the same way in FM4.

13. Corsa

Corsa Premium

A great game, I still play weekly.

14. hennessey86

hennessey86

Could never go back to this game after playing Forza 4

15. hinokata

hinokata

I still play forza 3 and 2. :)

16. johnjeni33

johnjeni33 (Banned)

I don't think I've played Forza 2, but Forza 3 looks pretty good. I might consider getting it.

Id get both :) Forza 2 was great fun as well.

17. Madeiran Marvel

Madeiran Marvel

Hi, I'm new here, I still play Forza 3 but will stop if I cannot get my credits back that dissapeared.

18. The Vanishing Boy

The Vanishing Boy Premium

-> I haven't played mine yet, but I bought the last copy of the Ultimate Edition 9 months ago.

-> Might play FM3 soon because I will do a FM Missing Tracks List. :sly:

19. Speedster911

Speedster911

Yeah, just popped it in a few days ago as I was missing the old track. Amazing how fresh and polished this game still feels.

20. Jacek145_JJ

Jacek145_JJ

I bought a copy for myself recently (because it's super cheap in Poland, costs around $7.00 per copy...), and I must admit that:

- I like it :-)
    - the physics is worse than in FM4 (obviously), but I treat it more as an arcade game that I play when I'm a bit too frustrated with FM4 achievements (or shall I say - the lack of it...)
    - it works well with MS 360 Wireless Speed Wheel
    - some of the tracks looks better than in FM4 in my opinion (i.e. Fujimi Kaido, clouds at Circuit Catalunya - looks really beautiful)
    - I also like the Rally Positano and Sidewinder full circuits (that's something FM4 is missing - few more long-distance open roads to try some rally cars on it, like the Peugeot 207 rally spec);

Overall, I'm pleased with it and yes, I still play it from time to time. ;)

21. GTPVenomZombie

GTPVenomZombie

I`m currently trying to complete it before Christmas. On Year 5 Race 6 out of 11.

symo63 likes this.
  22. symo63

symo63

Yeah I am still playing, trying to finish off some achievements but not much money to get cars etc.

23. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

I might hop back on FM3, even though all the car packs are gone...

symo63 likes this.
  24. notsofast

notsofast

I picked this up today for the princely sum of $5 if only to drive the Ferrari 550 GTS again. Well worth to hear that V12 sing again. Such a shame licencing issues prevented the car returning in later games :(. Bonus surprise-I forgot New York was in FM3. And the number of GT cars from Speed GT (Realtime Racing NSX anyone?). Not to mention the Cadillacs, Volvo, the Audi S4 and RS6. Such a trip down memory lane.

SestoScudo and GBalao888 like this.
  25. SestoScudo

SestoScudo

I bought a used 360 now I have Pgr3, Pgr4 and Forza 4 in my collection now I will be addibg Forza 3 to it.

I just bought the game from cashconverters online store for 4 dollars I cant wait to play it again.

Fm3 and Fm4 was the peak of the series a lot of people will be saying its the nostalgia I do have Forza 7 for xbox one but really it fails to capture magic of fm3 and fm4.

Biggest gripe with fm3 and fm4 is that needs more tracks like bathurst, spa, monaco, monza amd various other tracks its true many came to the series over time still do wish fm3 and fm4 had these tracks they were like missing puzzles to a perfect game.

notsofast likes this.