Is anyone there

  • Thread starter Thread starter springerman
  • 5 comments
  • 503 views
Messages
129
United Kingdom
unitied kingdom
Messages
springerman
I have just gone into open lobby and theres not 1 race showing all the filters are at default but no races are showing, i havn`t been on for a while has it all died :nervous:
 
Mine's ok just joined a race.
 
Try turning off your PS3 because mine as well as some other people's here are working fine.
 
Try turning off your PS3 because mine as well as some other people's here are working fine.

Shouldn't that be try turning off your PS3, then turn it back on? I really doubt yours as well as some other people's are working fine with the PS3 off. /sarcasm.

Try power cycling your PS3 and clearing the cache, that should fix it.
 
Shouldn't that be try turning off your PS3, then turn it back on? I really doubt yours as well as some other people's are working fine with the PS3 off. /sarcasm.

Try power cycling your PS3 and clearing the cache, that should fix it.

Hilarious, yes I obviously meant turn it off then turn it back on..
:ouch:
 
Back