Is "Bob" still a Spaz??

  • Thread starter Thread starter VIPFREAK
  • 11 comments
  • 941 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPFREAK

(Banned)
Messages
8,961
Hidey Ho people... I let "Bob" (b-spec) drive for the first time in a long time and he's still sorta a spaz running into walls and stuff. It's been quite awhile since GT4 came out so how's your "Bob"? :dopey:
 
I can go around a circuit 10 seconds faster than my "Bob". He sucks. But he does come in handy for dumb races.
 
My "Bob" is currently at 9631, so he doesn't suck too much. :) I'm currently trying to get him to 10000.

Dunno how much faster round a circuit than him I am, though.
 
My Bob smites me at the Nurburgring. And everywhere else. (Note: B-Spec Bob does not smite me anywhere else). He can drive the Gillet around Le Sarthe now, though. Couldn't do that before.
 
I haven't used bob in a looooooooooooooooooooong time. So I imagine he's pretty rusty.
 
he's really bad compared to me. i can beat him by around 10 seconds on most tracks
 
My Bob has got a fair share of experience by now, but his technique is still questionable. I´m better at preserving tyres, better with fuelpreservation, and I still outrun him by 5-10 secs a lap, depending on track.
 
I leave him during nights to do the Fuji 1000km Endurance Race and he makes a nice profit of 750,000cr in prize money and a Nissan R92CP Race Car worth 743,749cr, so in total, 1.4million credits.
 
That guy never touches my cars again! (So many chassis refr.plans because of him :grumpy: ) The champ :crazy: organizes GT Auto crew´s towels nowadays..
 
I can outrun him by at least 20 seconds on most tracks, but i only get half the tire savings as Bob does, so i'd say we're par, but i don't crash as much as him.
 
Don't wanna be a sour grape, but if I was mod, I'd put the cuffs on this thread in about 1ns.
 
VIPFREAK
Hidey Ho people... I let "Bob" (b-spec) drive for the first time in a long time and he's still sorta a spaz running into walls and stuff. It's been quite awhile since GT4 came out so how's your "Bob"? :dopey:
There's why he's not any better... As John Lennon was (nearly) said, "Give Bob A Chance"...

*eats another sour grape*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back