Is GT Sport going to increase payouts?

• Thread starter Benny44
  • 153 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time i get 20m, another update will arrive with more cars and my mind shifts on getting those cars first.
I'm also not going to kill my brain by racing all day BMB, this is also how happy i was when i could earn decent amount of credit with Gr.1 (at least helps me practice those).

Regardless, something needs to be changed and improved. The only car that is test of "skill" is pretty much the GT-R Safety Car since you can only earn with all golds on driving school.
It's unfortunate some people defend the way this is, in a game where it's majorly focused online yet the payout for sport is absolutely miserable too

The credits needed to get the most expensive cars, will come to you sooner or later by just playing the game :). There is no need to increase the payouts across the board, because the payouts are very good in the game.
Players that want better credit payouts because they want to get things in the game by spending a lot less time playing which is wrong. There is no need to get everything you want in a very short time. Cars and stuff are going to be still around by playing the game for many and many months, so if you want something like some of the expensive cars in the game, well you just have to spend more time playing and put in the effort by earning credits if you want that car.

If you don't spend a lot of time playing because of real life commitments, well you are going to take a long time to get what you want in the game. The players that spend a lot of time playing by winning credits, will get things a lot sooner in the game.

There are no problems with the credit payouts in GT Sport, just enjoy the game 👍.
You're refusing to acknowledge the problem and I doubt you have all the cars in the game.

I think you're conflating every game and every company as one and the same.

I dont buy stuff from Ubisoft nor EA nor Take2 and I gave up on Rockstar with GTA4.

I'm about to give up on Microsoft... the treadmill of FM and Horizon is about done.

My feeling is that PD's sins is the least of these deplorable companies.

I'm also feeling like a large proportion of this group is the Don Quixote tilting at windmills.

PD doesnt care about your input. They won't change. If you dont like it, trade your game in and dont play. I wish the listened to input and I wish they had fair pricing on cars. They wont and wont change.

Everyone have their opinion and they have freedom to share it. "Pd wont listen so shut up" logic is quite stupid since its against the reason why this forum exist.

Grind, grind, grind, grind. Equals terrible Non gameplay. Stop defending the undefendable. This game is totally unbalanced between challenge, reward and target. You don't see the problem because you don't want to see the problem.

While i agree that the game has some very expensive cars that are borderline impossible to get for most normal players i also understand that there is a very simple reason. My first goal was to unlock tracks, then i earned money to get certain cars, then i used all my money on GR2 cars etc etc..
However, i do not play the game as much as others do, and they have rewards to work for, because for some players 20 million is not impossible.

As i argued earlier, i think that PD should use the very expensive cars in other ways so that "normal" players could achieve them and as a side effect improve the game.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-increase-payouts.382047/page-2#post-12489494

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back