Is GT2 SnT dead? (Not a bump)

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 5 comments
Dead per se, no. Dormant, maybe.

You have to realise GT2 is a pretty old game which is mostly played nowadays by die-hard fans. But mmany of those die-hard fans are pretty busy with the new GT coming out, GT5:P and this thing called 'life'.

You have to realise GT2 is a pretty old game which is mostly played nowadays by die-hard fans. But mmany of those die-hard fans are pretty busy with the new GT coming out, GT5:P and this thing called 'life'.

Sadly, this is very true. Although I love GT2, I don't have much time nowadays to enjoy it anymore :guilty:. How I wish I could go back in time.

Sadly, this is very true. Although I love GT2, I don't have much time nowadays to enjoy it anymore :guilty:. How I wish I could go back in time.

^agreed. I don't really have the time to get into any earlier games, which is fine. I played GT2 for 2+ years solidly, during a time which everyone else was moving from GT3 to GT4. I feel I got plenty of good times with 2, but I gotta move on. :( I'm very eager to see what GT5 is gonna have to offer. I predict it'll come out (in America) just before Christmas. I feel GT5 is already a finished product, and the PD team is slyly waiting till the hype over Forza3 dies a bit.

...all my time (when I actually have time to game) is devoted to GT4 and a couple other games I'm slowly working my way thru, nowadays.

Dead per se, no. Dormant, maybe.

Oh man I knew I was forgetting something.

Either way, I'm probably going to be posting a bit more often than in the past, soooo hopefully the GT1 and GT2 forums wont be as dead, since I play these two an awful lot still.

There's still plenty of stuff to talk about. It's just too bad so many GT fans have seemingly abandoned the old games. It's not like Mario fans who still play Super Mario Bros. religiously or Sonic fans who swear by Sonic 3& Knuckles. In my opinion, as a GAME, GT1 is still by far the best in the GT series, actually followed a little more closely by GT3 than GT2 IMO.

oh well

Back