Enzo_P1_GTR Premium Messages 8,384 Heaven Feb 3, 2011 #1 Really Snow and Dirt Tires on a Dodge Viper ?? Has Anybody Seen a Viper in a Snow or Dirt Event in Real Life ??
Really Snow and Dirt Tires on a Dodge Viper ?? Has Anybody Seen a Viper in a Snow or Dirt Event in Real Life ??
Owen.C93 Messages 3,241 England Feb 3, 2011 #2 No I haven't, but thankyou GT5 for showing me what it would be like. Big thumbs up to PD, you guys rock 👍
No I haven't, but thankyou GT5 for showing me what it would be like. Big thumbs up to PD, you guys rock 👍
TagCloud Messages 44 Messages TagCloud86 Feb 3, 2011 #3 Ever seen a Red Bull X2010 on any track in real life?
calan_svc Messages 594 OKC, U.S. Messages calansvc Feb 3, 2011 #4 Chikane Has Anybody Seen a Viper in a Snow or Dirt Event in Real Life ?? Click to expand... Saw one this morning that probably wishes he had snow tires.
Chikane Has Anybody Seen a Viper in a Snow or Dirt Event in Real Life ?? Click to expand... Saw one this morning that probably wishes he had snow tires.
ASH32 Messages 4,962 Nelson, England Messages GTP_ASH32 Feb 3, 2011 #5 I would change the title if I was you, you might get a warning leaving it as it is. Also just because you can put dirt/snow tyres on doesn't mean you have to, while you probably shouldn't be able to, it's hardly a big deal.
I would change the title if I was you, you might get a warning leaving it as it is. Also just because you can put dirt/snow tyres on doesn't mean you have to, while you probably shouldn't be able to, it's hardly a big deal.
Gran_Turismo Messages 250 Desert Feb 3, 2011 #6 TagCloud Ever seen a Red Bull X2010 on any track in real life? Click to expand... That doesn't count. That car only exsists in theory.
TagCloud Ever seen a Red Bull X2010 on any track in real life? Click to expand... That doesn't count. That car only exsists in theory.
TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,482 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi Feb 3, 2011 #7 Do we really need another "Look at what else PD messed up" thread? Yeah, I didn't think so, either.