"Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it Super--HOLY CRAP IT'S A WHEEL!"

Woah! Judging on how much the roof caved in he was lucky to escape with his life! Must be well gutted, his car looked great.

Oh, god...

judging by that wheel, the car it came off of probably wasn't properly equipped to handle it.

I'm glad he's okay, I feel sad for that poor E36...

and I'm awaiting the Lowndes Bathurst clip.

No, it's not fixed. Those nice shots are "before" pictures. He has stated he will buy it back and part it out. His car is effectively totaled.

I was driving on a frontage road next to a pretty big highway here, and I saw a wheel/tire break off a semi truck and go tumbling down the road against traffic. It was pretty scary :nervous:

anybody notice that's a 19 or 20 inch Bling Wheel? mabey somebody's slade got interfeered with by a rival gang :P

Man, that had to suck. Not only did his car got totaled, but he almost lost his life in the process..... :scared: Amazed at how he still manages to drive in that condition, must have be horrible.... Wish him luck suing that guys ass and get himself a new ride. 👍

blimey hats off for stayin in control after that hit him o.O
dont get how whoever had that wheel come off, wasnt around :odd:

EXACTLY

I was thinking the same thing. Im sure it was an 80's Caddy with a lift to allow the fittiment, inadequate brakes and (obviously) inadequate lugs/axle.

He is lucky it didnt come down about a foot to the left.

Back