Is it an Octopus, or is it a Tree?PS4 

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 50 comments
Come to think of it the F355 is dlc and that was a problem for some people I believe?
I think everyone has that, we've used it before, it was the cars in the extra Japanese Pack that were missing for a few.

+1 to the F355

I have indeed got a series to go. It's pretty much a rerun of the first series I ran myself, which seemed very popular at the time, (The RSRS) but tweaked just a little to bring it up to date. We'll have a pre season test race soon. Watch this space. Well not this space, it'll be on another thread, but you know what I mean. 😉
The RSRS was an amazing series!

The RSRS was an amazing series!
I remember you liked it. 😄
It's actually about the most complicated I've ran (as a host there's lots of changes to do between races), but I'll try and make it amazing again.
Dec 2020, good grief.
I know! I said more than good grief. We were still very much COVIDing then. 😲

Hey guys, good racing last night. Nice to finally drive a car that fits my skill level.

Tomorrow my wife's got a planned C section and if all goes well I'll be a proud father of my 2nd child. Fingers crossed. Anyway, I doubt I'll be able to make it next monday but who knows. I'll join you if I can or else some time soon.

Congratulations @Mr_D. I hope all goes well and they are both home soon. You'll have your hands full then so we'll see you when you're able. 👍🙂

I'll be a proud father of my 2nd child.
Congratulations Mr D, a magical time of life. It is, of course, all downhill from now on, but try to put that out of your mind and enjoy it while you can...:)

It can't be much worse than the first, right?
If your first one is an angel, then No2 will be hell, and visa versa, it's the law. Ask Romesh Ranganathan.

@IfAndOr @half_sourly @xeronima @richroo @Hun200kmh @beachboy6658 @Oldbass47

Chaps, I'm having a stab at running a mini enduro on GT7 this coming Saturday, 6pm GMT, in case any are interested...

@Mr_D wishing you and Mrs_D a very happy day with the arrival of your new child. I had 5 (all adults now) and each and every arrival was a joy for my family. And we managed it, poking the angels and taming the devils (lol) they all came to be the source of many happy moments. Enjoy, it lasts less than you think! 👍

It can't be much worse than the first, right?

..right??
Number two and three came arrived together. Since then I've been ageing at 3x speed. Each of them isn't worse than the first... But it's exponentially commutative 🤪

Yesterday at 14.48 he was born! A healthy boy at 2500 grams, he's born a bit early but all is well.

Thanks for your words guys. Our first was a handfull but at least it's made us much more confident parents :)

I'd rather not post his name on public message boards so I'll tell you next time we race ;)

Yesterday at 14.48 he was born! A healthy boy at 2500 grams, he's born a bit early but all is well.

Thanks for your words guys. Our first was a handfull but at least it's made us much more confident parents :)

I'd rather not post his name on public message boards so I'll tell you next time we race ;)
Congrats Mr D!

Yesterday at 14.48 he was born!
Welcome to the brand new Mini_D. 👏
(Before you know it he'll be wanting to use your wheel :-)

Nice to finally drive a car that fits my skill level.
It'll be this one next time. 😉
little-tikes-cozy-coupe-main.jpg

Congratulations @Mr_D interesting times ahead! 😉

Not sure if there's anything planned for later but I won't be able to show up. Wish you all some fun races, hopefully we'll meet again next week.

Back