Is it just me or do the AI race dirty?

Philippines
where every politician is corrupt
tlc_o918
AI, one of the best innovations in the video game world, but there's just one problem, the AI can do some really dumb stuff from time to time, that also applies with racing simulator A,I, so here's the problem with Gran Turismo Sport AI

the AIs can sometimes spin you in a corner

the AI loves brake checking, which can give you a 4 second penalty for something that you didn't do or didn't intentionally do

AIs can sometimes pit maneuver you

the AI can randomly hit you in a corner

the AI also loves braking really late, which means they rear-end your car

now is it my fault or the AI's fault that this happens?

The A.I. just lacks spacial awareness in most cases. They're adamant on staying on their line through corners, causing a bunch of awkward situations at your expense.

If the late braking from them is happening in GT League, then it's probably because of the special boost they're given when they start to fall behind. They brake at around their usual time but they're going a lot faster than they think. Here's a video I recorded of an A.I. car catching another despite them going the exact same speed:

Hopefully the new A.I. staff PD hired will be able to make the A.I. in GT7 smart and competitive without annoying tricks like this.

Last edited:
The A.I. just lacks spacial awareness in most cases. They're adamant on staying on their line through corners, causing a bunch of awkward situations at your expense.

If the late braking from them is happening in GT League, then it's probably because of the special boost they're given when they start to fall behind. They brake at around their usual time but they're going a lot faster than they think. Here's a video I recorded of an A.I. car catching another despite them going the exact same speed:

Hopefully the new A.I. staff PD hired will be able to make the A.I. in GT7 smart and competitive without annoying tricks like this.

staff P.D? or PD staff?

Back