Is it just me

  • Thread starter Thread starter italian06
  • 9 comments
  • 1,054 views
Messages
533
England
England
Messages
theitalian06
Alright I understand cars going all futuristic and that but these vision gt cars seem a bit crazy


alpine_by_girabyte225_jc_lover-d6wjoqs.jpg

Bertone-Vision-Gran-Turismo-Concept-design-sketch-preview-720x405.jpg



Ok the mercedes is on the limit but really these are more like spaceship than cars.

What do you think?
 
Isn't that kind of the point?
 
But the x1 is more realistic than these.
 
I think the hints in the name `The Real Driving Simulator`
 
I think the hints in the name `The Real Driving Simulator`
So they should take out all concept cars, original tracks, all cars made and edited by PD(FGT, those LM cars, the TC cars that were DLC last game, etc.) just because it has the word real in its slogan?
:rolleyes:
 
I understand all your points of view but I though they are a bit crazy compared to the others.
 
I understand all your points of view but I though they are a bit crazy compared to the others.

To be honest would you want something old and dull looking or something that looks great and awesome look at the Nike one that car is crazy but it seems like a good concept.

200.jpg
 
Back