Is it me or yesterday they didn't broadcast "Top Gear"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slippery
  • 20 comments
  • 1,048 views
Messages
203
So, I turn on the tv, and at 10pm I tune in the Discovery Channel. Nothing. Just a Survivor clone program. Wait until 10:30 pm, another reality program.

What? :nervous: :grumpy:
 
They didn't show it the week before last, either.
 
Wow. That sucks.
 
That's BS how they cancelled that show. It's different from any other car show on TV. I submitted a request 3 times at that BBC link. I'm gonna do a request everyday. If your on any other forums please copy the link to bring the show back to the US.
 
unless you get the BBC America Channel then its no use. If you watched it on Discovery channel then request it on the link i posted.
 
Discovery Channel butchers the poor show and you guys wonder why it got canceled?

Watch it the way it's aired in the UK or don't watch it at all.
 
Hey! Get your own programs!
 
"The "Top Gear" show was not "taken off the air" but rather ran its pattern.
It is being revamped for a U.S. audience and will return later this year.
Look for it in December."got this email today from barbara
 
German Muscle
"The "Top Gear" show was not "taken off the air" but rather ran its pattern.
It is being revamped for a U.S. audience and will return later this year.
Look for it in December."got this email today from barbara

Same here.
 
German Muscle
"The "Top Gear" show was not "taken off the air" but rather ran its pattern.
It is being revamped for a U.S. audience and will return later this year.
Look for it in December."got this email today from barbara

I hope you're right. At least there's BBC World in the Caribbean. :)
 
Viper Zero
Discovery Channel butchers the poor show and you guys wonder why it got canceled?

Watch it the way it's aired in the UK or don't watch it at all.
Some of us would rather not pay for a new channel each month for 1 show.
 
I don't pay for an extra channel. Who said I paid at all? HA!
 
Viper Zero
Discovery Channel butchers the poor show and you guys wonder why it got canceled?

Watch it the way it's aired in the UK or don't watch it at all.

Hmmm. To get one of the BBC channels it's surely on, I'd have to pay an extra $40/month for digital cable, or a satellite dish.

I think I'll just watch South Park at 10 on wednesday instead...
 
Viper Zero
Discovery Channel butchers the poor show and you guys wonder why it got canceled?

Watch it the way it's aired in the UK or don't watch it at all.
*Cough* *Cough* If you watch it on one of the BBC channels that has adverts (Preposterus I know!), you miss out on all the good bits aswell.
 
Here I did a search on Discovery Channel's website for Top Gear and it looks like they will be airing reruns on the Science Channel next month. So I guess they really pulled Top Gear from Discovery Channel. :indiff:
 
Back