Is it possible to own all cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jjjimmy3
  • 8 comments
  • 1,216 views
there's a trophee for 1000 cars. So you can at least have that.
 
The problem would be finding the car you want amoung all the cars you never use.

I will have all of the fastest race cars.
 
maybe, not sure if i would want to....
i dont think you could spend a lot of time tuning all of them to their best performance.

i have nearly 200 cars and haven't driven half of them
 
maybe, not sure if i would want to....
i dont think you could spend a lot of time tuning all of them to their best performance.

i have nearly 200 cars and haven't driven half of them

Yeah, I just bought cars out of the UCD under 100k and got upto 160 then I started saving my credits and buying big race cars.

There is a 1000 trophy so it's iffy, PD likes to be **** so they could just make it capped at 1000 event ho there is 1031.
 
im hoping so as im collecting cars to get that trophy atm i buy between 10 and 25 a day im around 465 atm was hoping to be at 500 or more by christmas but that won't happen now
 
im hoping so as im collecting cars to get that trophy atm i buy between 10 and 25 a day im around 465 atm was hoping to be at 500 or more by christmas but that won't happen now


I'm envious. I buy the super cheap cars when I come across them and I just broke 200... :indiff:
 
I'm almost at 300 cars and so far I have only bought high dollar cars (except where cheap ones were required for race entry).
I want to get them out of the way, then I can just go nuts on the cheap cars when the time comes.
I really wish the trophy was for like 500 cars, because I almost have every car I actually want right now, so that means I'll be collecting almost 700 cars that I have no interest in.
I will probably sell them or just remove them after I get the trophy, as I will never actually drive something like a Fiat 500 or a 2CV! :lol:
 
GT4 let you have 1000 and there were less than 800 cars so I would be surprised if you do not have room for all of them in GT5.

btw it is not hard to find the cars you like to drive. Just use the sort based on changed cars which will put the ones you get in the most often to the top of the list. You also have a few filters to reduce the list even more.
 
Back