Is it still possible to hack GT5?

England
England
Player_7421
Player 7421
Remember all the mods in GT5 back in Febuary of 2012/2013? Using the garage editors, is it still possible to mod if you delete some updates?

So we can delete the game data from the game and it'll still download all the updates in order? I'd like to go back and use the Vettel glitch, no way will I ever get them all gold with that damn car.

So we can delete the game data from the game and it'll still download all the updates in order? I'd like to go back and use the Vettel glitch, no way will I ever get them all gold with that damn car.
Yes you can, what version of GT5 do you have?

Latest version, everything on my PS3 updates automatically now as soon as it connects, so it should be the latest.

Ya may wanna try doing this if you only want to go to version 2.11. On your PS3 settings menu you can turn off the automatic patch downloads for any game by selecting it to off. When downloading GT5 when it gets to a certain patch number which is through 2.11 (Sorry I forget which one) just hit the cancel when patch 2.11 is done and you'll be good to go. Rock on !

Jaguar XJ13 Race Car Chrome Line.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back