Is it the maxium speed???

• Thread starter ToysamotaS
  • 22 comments
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

539.60 KM/h with Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak
First, i tune up the car with a turbo 4 and T3 tyres;
- Then, i changed oil ( 1881 Hp );
- I selectet test course.
Ride height: minium
Springs: maxium
dampers:2/2
camber:3.6
toe angle: 0.0
stablizer: maxium
braKES: minium
gear box: maxium extension possible
AYC: 50%
TCS and ASM: 0
Lsd: initial (60), acel rear(60), acelfornt(5), decrease (5)
aerodynamics: minium

I tryed many times but i could save replay
The main objective is make wheels spin during all the track
do all the track in maxium aceleration
make the second corner witouht let tyres gain traccion at 460KM/H
try to conserv the speed at high rotations in the motor
at the end of the corner try to make the car go in fornt
Sddenly tyres gain traction and the motor of the car gives its max, winning more power and the car will superate air resistance. Finaly wait until the car achieve its maxium speed ( 539.6 )

ToysamotaS
Is this the maximum speed???

Try to race in the "like the wind" or something and try to stay behind the toyota GTOne no matter how fast you go, then when the first turn ends, brake quickly and then accelerate quickly towards the GTOne in front of you and slip stream him for as long as possible and as fast as possible.
If you've set your rear wings to max. downforce and the front to almost nothing, the front should lift off, and with some other settings you will go 720km/hour!!! I did this but you really can't see anything because your looking towards the sky (you almost stand in the air with your car), that turbo 4 and thatt stuff you must not change :) :)

It's REALLY unrealistic though

If you've set your rear wings to max. downforce and the front to almost nothing, the front should lift off, and with some other settings you will go 720km/hour!!!

That's known as the wheelie trick... :rolleyes:

The #1 Top Speed entries at HGT (no wheelies, no hybrids) by drivetrain are:

FR
1 Jamie McIlwraith - Dodge Viper GTS - 446.50

4WD
1 Jamie McIlwraith - Mitsubishi GTO'95 Twin Turbo - 432.60

Escudo
1 aku313 - Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version - 546.70

RR
1 Jamie McIlwraith - RUF RGT - 440.00

MR
1 Jamie McIlwraith - Toyota GT-One RaceCar TS020 - 453.10

FF
1 Fraser Stronach - Honda Integra Type R 98 spec - 352.10

F1
1 3rdgenracerX - F686/M - 391.39

my speed in the Escudo is 2X the speed of light at this point the car vanished & the game frozze
the speed of light is 1,079,252,848.8 KM/H (670,616,629.38 MPH).
I went 2,147,483,647KM/H(1,342,177,279.375MPH)

It you're interested in speeds achieved by cheating, take a look at what has already been discussed :
here for the 2 million kph (or mph) speed ;

or in the hybrids forum for supernatural speeds (my Mini Cooper top speeds at 660 km/h) ;

or search for 'wheelie' ;

i have a skyline with a hp mod, running about 60000hp...top speed from wut i saw was around the 1300kmh and it was still going up...with a wheelie!!! :)

i have a dodge viper gt souped up to about 1200+hp, and it goes a little faster than 280mph, but i think it goes faster because the straights arent long enough on the test trak...hey, is there any way i can get the acceleration up faster??

I_H8_GWB
my speed in the Escudo is 2X the speed of light at this point the car vanished & the game frozze
the speed of light is 1,079,252,848.8 KM/H (670,616,629.38 MPH).
I went 2,147,483,647KM/H(1,342,177,279.375MPH)

Hmmm.... That explains the video below, I_H8_GWB...

My bro, takumi_fenton tried that once last year.

dritfo_san
i have a skyline with a hp mod, running about 60000hp...top speed from wut i saw was around the 1300kmh and it was still going up...with a wheelie!!! :)
i have 4 going on to 5 cars that can do that easy:)

i have a dodge viper gt souped up to about 1200+hp, and it goes a little faster than 280mph, but i think it goes faster because the straights arent long enough on the test trak...hey, is there any way i can get the acceleration up faster??

I got up to 297 MPH with the viper before. Try 2 player mode. Just slip stream at the right time.
PS I reccomend using the Escudo pikes Peak to draft from.

I got up to 297 MPH with the viper before. Try 2 player mode. Just slip stream at the right time.
PS I reccomend using the Escudo pikes Peak to draft from.

Since you are still new here, I'll tell you.... DONT REVIVE THREADS.

Also, it is very possible to get higher than 300 mph, many people (Including me) have done so.

Latest Posts

Back