Is Mercedes in every category?

• Thread starter Hygrade B
  • 22 comments
United Kingdom
Jamaican living in UK
Hygrade-B
Hi
Yes the newbie us asking more questions.
Am I missing something but I don't have a Mercedes for every category.
I am chosen Merc as my manufacturers to race for and I wanted to use a Merc even if it's slow in all race category when possible.
But I don't see 1 for every category is r my mistake is it because I have not completed everything to complete?
I.e
No Gr2 to race
Gr1 is old but still fun & fast to drive in cockpit view.

Pls advice?
Is it in the pipeline to get more Mercs like the CLR , CLK , DTM maybe the updated version of the C9.

Just asking it would be nice that a person can choose 1 manufacturers for all they race.

Hi
Yes the newbie us asking more questions.
Am I missing something but I don't have a Mercedes for every category.
I am chosen Merc as my manufacturers to race for and I wanted to use a Merc even if it's slow in all race category when possible.
But I don't see 1 for every category is r my mistake is it because I have not completed everything to complete?
I.e
No Gr2 to race
Gr1 is old but still fun & fast to drive in cockpit view.

Pls advice?
Is it in the pipeline to get more Mercs like the CLR , CLK , DTM maybe the updated version of the C9.

Just asking it would be nice that a person can choose 1 manufacturers for all they race.
"Please", not "pls".

Manufacturer Series is for Gr.4 and Gr.3 only. You can only use your chosen manufacturer, so everyone only uses the manufacturer they chose.

"Please", not "pls".

Manufacturer Series is for Gr.4 and Gr.3 only. You can only use your chosen manufacturer, so everyone only uses the manufacturer they chose.
Hi

You not getting the point, does GT sport have a Mercedes car for each category?
If so what have I done not to get them?
If no then does anyone know if it will happen?
If it will happen will we get the cars listed.

I hope that clearly explain my questions Better.

Also pls is short for please if you don't know that!

Hi

If so what have I done not to get them?
If no then does anyone know if it will happen?

Pls is 1337 speak or whatever it is called, this forum has rules against using that and lots of other rules that you simply won't see anywhere else so i suggest you read them https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

You can find the cars provide under brands, and the categories as well.. and there is a lis stickied on top of the forum.... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-sport-master-car-list.337662/

The answer is no

No. But it's not relevant to the Manufacturer Series:
... as Manufacturer Series only uses Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars, so you will only use a Mercedes in Manufacturer Series if that is the brand you have chosen.
Oddly I do know, but I also know you agreed to not use textspeak contractions when you joined the site:
https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

You have already been informed of this today in addition to agreeing to it when you signed up.

No. But it's not relevant to the Manufacturer Series:

... as Manufacturer Series only uses Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars, so you will only use a Mercedes in Manufacturer Series if that is the brand you have chosen.

I guess, OP is not necessarily talking about the Manufacturer Cup. He just wanted to use a Mercedes in as many races as possible.

I guess, OP is not necessarily talking about the Manufacturer Cup. He just wanted to use a Mercedes in as many races as possible.

Thanks I see one person get my full question.

Pls is 1337 speak or whatever it is called, this forum has rules against using that and lots of other rules that you simply won't see anywhere else so i suggest you read them https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/
Thanks.
Ok I guess I will try to use pure formal words .. in the end I guess i just stop writing & just read.
Rules are rules & I'll try more careful.

Thanks for feedback about manufacturers which I knew.
I guess I didn't not get my question over or made it clear to everyone but one person.

Any way thanks.

Thanks for feedback about manufacturers which I knew.
I guess I didn't not get my question over or made it clear to everyone but one person.
Actually go into the Mercedes dealership in brand central and you will be able to see all the cars that manufacturer has available to race in the game.

Actually go into the Mercedes dealership in brand central and you will be able to see all the cars that manufacturer has available to race in the game.

Thanks I did, That's where the last question comes into play!

Thanks
so basically no one has heard any whisper.
Of what?

All the cars in the game are in that list - you can compare the cars you have in your garage to that list. There's two Mercedes cars not in the dealership, which are the AMG GT Safety Car in Mileage Exchange and the LH44 Vision GT you win from the Hamilton Time Trial Challenge. Other than that, they're all there, all the time, for everyone.

There aren't many Manufacturers that have one car in each class. Toyota have all the racing Gr. Covered, but not all N class.

Ferrari may come close, but no GR.1 or Gr.B. All the other cars can be tuned to respective N classes. So, Ferrari is probably the most versatile manufacturer in the game.

Toyota have no Gr. 2 cars.

Nissan is even closer, with GT3, GT4, Gr.1 (both LMP1 and Group C) , Gr.2 and Gr.B.
If Nissan can add a Gr.X historic car, they may be the only manufacturer any one player needs. And "cheaper" than many, at that.

Edit:
Matter of fact, Nissan have a Pace car, VGT and the "classic" 240Z(may be modified and classed as a Greddy, but it's in there). Good stuff.

Last edited:
As far as I'm aware, only Nissan has a vehicle in each category. Mercedes does not have a car in each category. There's no Group 2 or Group B Mercedes in the game. The only car that could qualify for Group 2 would be the C-Class DTM from 2018, but it doesn't have a turbo 4 cylinder like the current Super GT/DTM regulations. It would need quite a bit of BOPing to be competitive. As for Group B? There's nothing as Mercedes doesn't have much rallying heritage, nor do they campaign anything now. PD could make one though, based on an A45...

Back