Is PC3 worth it on PS5?

• Thread starter coyb20
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
Cubiziod
Looking for a new game after disappointing GT7 updates….

Is PC3 worth it, or should I look elsewhere?

thanks!

If you're after a fun, pure racing single player* game that has lots of cars, lots of tracks with easy access and fairly realistic handling (that's very well optimised for controller), then PC3 is certainly a good game. Especially if it's on sale with all the extra DLC. And on PS5 everything runs much smoother with the graphical fidelity being improved - don't expect GT7 levels though.
*I mentioned single player because the multi player aspect is... quiet. The online Rivals mode is good though.

If you're after a title that simulates Motorsports more fully then it'd be best to look elsewhere, PC2 would be a better choice. Although that's not quite so easy to jump into.

If you're after a title that simulates Motorsports more fully then it'd be best to look elsewhere, PC2 would be a better choice. Although that's not quite so easy to jump into.
Or get at all, as it's been delisted from digital stores.

Looking for a new game after disappointing GT7 updates….

Is PC3 worth it, or should I look elsewhere?

thanks!
It's not a sim like the previous entries used to be. The physics are similar to the ones used in Driveclub (not exactly like those, but the cars tend to have the same grip-drift mechanics like in DC). The career progress is also similar to DC, where you have to complete 3 objectives per race.

Cars and tracks variation is good, although it doesn't have a lot of "regular" cars like GT has.

Graphics are also pretty bad. The game looks a little bit better on PS5 than on PS4 (better frame rate and higher resolution) but overall it looks outdated.

I played it until i got the platinum, but the career structures gets boring after a few events, especially since they are using mostly the same tracks for many of the events.

Back