Is still there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antarctica
Croatia
Mustangmiha
Hey to everybody!

I have one question (because I'm unpatient), and question is: is GT:HD still available on EU PS Store? Because in couple days, weeks, months I'll finally get PS3 (probbably Slim version), just to continue my Gran Turismo Saga (that means, play all GT's on your own Playstation).

No, it's not available anymore.
However, if you know someone who has downloaded it before, it should be in his download list. So you should be able to download it again using his account.

see also here

Last edited:
Yes, it is still there. I downloaded it originally, and for the hell of it, again when I setup my slim. However, there's no way I'm sharing my PSN details with anybody - not when it contains card details and a significant investment in other PSN games. However, if you were to send me your PS3, I'd gladly log onto it and download it for you. What do you mean, no way?! That's effectively what you are asking people to do by giving up their PSN details.

Why are you so bothered about it anyway? Prologue contains the same track, and more, plus a whole lot more cars...

Yeah, I recently had my friend swap my hard drive from a 40GB to a 80 one. I almost crapped my pants, when all my data was gone. But to my delight, when I went to the PS Store, it had saved all the list of download content, from the freebies to purchased items(background).

While I couldn't find the GT HD at the American PS Store, I was able to download it again using the download list, I think in my shopping cart. I tried to play it couple of days ago, game works, but my saves for that game was gone. :dopey:

First, GT:HD is not same as GT5P, it is more like GT4-GT5P, sharing things from both games.

Btw Nomino, how do you think: ''...send me your PS3...''? You mean my PS3 ID? Well, I'm about to buy PS3 Slim Bundle with NFS Shift (really cool game, even that I hated NFS before), that means I still don't have PS3. When I get it, we'll talk about it again. Thanks anyway!

First, GT:HD is not same as GT5P, it is more like GT4-GT5P, sharing things from both games.

Btw Nomino, how do you think: ''...send me your PS3...''? You mean my PS3 ID? Well, I'm about to buy PS3 Slim Bundle with NFS Shift (really cool game, even that I hated NFS before), that means I still don't have PS3. When I get it, we'll talk about it again. Thanks anyway!
The meaning behind what I said was, "There is as much risk in me giving you my PSN details as there is you sending my your PS3". The only simple way you are going to get the game is by somebody like me sending their PSN details to you. I cannot see this happening, unless they know you.

If you are so desperate for the game, you can send me your PS3 along with return postage. As long as you have a primary account set up, I'll be able to log onto it, download the game, and remove my profile. GT:HD will then be available to you. I'll then send you your PS3 back.

Hardly seems the effort, or risk!

We did already cover all this in the thread linked to in post 2.

No, it's not illegal to share your PSN details. Yes, it's against the PSN terms of service and you do so entirely at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back