Henso32 Messages 381 Messages Henso32 May 16, 2011 #1 Or will I waste my time trying? I know the RM corvette is supposed to do the job, but my BOB must suck or something because he gets last in the Laguna Seca race every time.
Or will I waste my time trying? I know the RM corvette is supposed to do the job, but my BOB must suck or something because he gets last in the Laguna Seca race every time.
TeddyBear-420 Messages 1,473 Messages Teddy_Bear-420 May 16, 2011 #2 it can beat a veyron & a RM corvette Upgraded & tuned right. its one of the fastest street cars... so yes it can
it can beat a veyron & a RM corvette Upgraded & tuned right. its one of the fastest street cars... so yes it can
oze Premium Messages 206 Finland Messages ozea May 16, 2011 #3 Cien is fantastic. Yes, it can win, just tune it well.