Is the DLC worth it?

• Thread starter Turnerteam
  • 20 comments
Turnerteam
JT94x
I noticed the DLC for everything costs nearly £10, wondering if its actually worth it, the cars look nice but are they actually any good?

The cars are outstanding, the impreza tc is a total grip monster and online weapon! And the r32 skyline tc is just stunning (best looking car in the game in my opinion). Spa is fast becoming my favourite track on gt5, had some epic races online there and would pay ten pound just for the track its that good! The paints are fantastic too, get the whole dlc pack its a bargin and has sparked my love affair off again with the game as I was starting to find it a little stale.

i'll have a look at buying it, the cars look good and so does the track but not sure about the driver gear, and whats some of the good new paints?

The polerized colors have to be seen to be fully appreciated, there are blue red green gold silver chromes (that look great on wheels) but my favourite are the super bright neon colours. The suits are good too but the new helmet designs are best, stig helmet in red is fab

Spa alone is worth the price of admission. It is a wonderful track and beautifully modeled.

Turnerteam
i was thinking this, so should i just buy the track pack on its own with nothing else?

I was thinking the same thing,im a sucker for those colors though. Dont really need those cars,certainly dont need the suits *pointless*

I was thinking the same thing,im a sucker for those colors though. Dont really need those cars,certainly dont need the suits *pointless*

also i was wondering about the 2011 redbull to see whats thats like

My story.
I only bought the tracks, i wasn't interested in the paints the suits etc and not sure about the cars.
But, now, i'm getting interested in the cars too, and if i buy them now... i'm paying the same price of the full pack.

Talking about the prices here: (i don't know there...)
Track pack: 3.99
Cars: 7.99

colors: 1.99
suit 1.99
Full pack: 11.99
So, it's like you're not even paying for paints and suits in the full pack.
So it's better to have anyway that something more that maybe doesn't really interest you..?

(Amazing avatar btw 👍)

My story.
I only bought the tracks, i wasn't interested in the paints the suits etc and not sure about the cars.
But, now, i'm getting interested in the cars too, and if i buy them now... i'm paying the same price of the full pack.

Talking about the prices here: (i don't know there...)
Track pack: 3.99
Cars: 7.99

colors: 1.99
suit 1.99
Full pack: 11.99
So, it's like you're not even paying for paints and suits in the full pack.
So it's better to have anyway that something more that maybe doesn't really interest you..?

(Amazing avatar btw 👍)

Im in exactly the same situation except i havent actually bought anything yet, im kinda interested in the cars but definately want spa, im gradually just leaning towards paying the £10 because i could use the paints and gear (could always trade it for other stuff anyway).

Jai
It's totally worth it, just the MX5 TC alone I would pay £5 for.

This car is indeed amazing, though I like it better on Comfort Softs and with downforce at minimum (still mighty planted). 👍

First I wondered just to opt for the track-pack, because I like to drive SPA offline or in private lounge for training and tuning - thinking "well the 1000 existing cars are really enough". But then I couldn't resist to buy the whole pack and I didn't regret. Even though its just a pack of rm'd existing cars, they really look marvellous and handle like a dream.

As stated before, especially the Roadster TC is outrageous.

Turnerteam
i was thinking this, so should i just buy the track pack on its own with nothing else?

That's not what I meant, I meant Spa alone is worth the 11.99, everything else you get with the bundle is just bonus.

I plan to utilize everything in the bundle. Have a little fun with painting my cars and outfits for WRS replays, see what crazy and horribly tacky combos I make. I forsee a chrome Fiat 500 for this weeks event.

You can test the tracks yourself without buying if you go online and select your region to all. There are plenty Spa rooms you can join, where you don't need to purchase the DLC to use them.

if your only going to use spa online dont buy it as you can use it online without paying 👎 if you only want the cars just buy those out of the 100 colours there are maybe 20 nice ones the rest are just fillers, suits well depends if you'r bothered or not.

Back