is the escudo dirt trial car worth n e thing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1 VET
  • 11 comments
  • 825 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

F1 VET

(Banned)
Messages
52
Messages
firefighternorm
Messages
F1 VET
Its in my used cars for 1.9mill, should I splurge??
 
It was the equivalent of the Vettel in GT3, but now it's just a show car.
 
Thanks man. So no specific need to buy?
 
I've yet to see it, it certainty was 'the car' back in the day of gt3.
 
You can't use if for any of the Special Event rallys. I bought it just because of all the memories I had with GT3. It's still a fun car to drive and with the cost being 4 seasonals I would splurge on it.
 
Last time I used the Escudo was back in GT2 :)
 
I loved that car back in the older games but not seen it yet in this 1, Does it still have the same perfomance?
 
No,but it has character and is a hoot sometimes. I bought one but it isn't required.

To the post above me yes it does but it's just as difficult to drive.
 
In the previous titles it was Pikes Peak version. The one we have in GT5 is Dirt Trial version. Is it essentially the same?
 
Lmao, so no taping the joystick and winning a billion CR. Damn. Nm on that car, guess no wheelies haha
 
Look at how everyone else is typing. Now look at how you're typing. Now look at the thread title you came up with - no capitals and heaven alone only knows what an "n e thing" is.

The AUP is not an option. It is a condition of your membership here - there is only one prize for the most number of deleted posts and locked threads and it's nothing good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back