Is the Ford GT40 worth it to save for?

Is it a yes or no?

• Total voters
Philippines
where every politician is corrupt
tlc_o918
With my money of 1.4m (current money), it'll take me a long time to get to 4m to buy this car that I've been wanting for a long time (unless I get it in the DWG wheel or birthday gift or driving school gift) I do not want to waste my entire weekend trying to get money for 1 car. I am also uncertain if I really want to grind all weekend (using the reliable Gr.1 cup). Thus, this is another one of my "which car should I buy" threads, but just like my "Should I a Honda Beat" poll.

I think if you really want the car a bit of a grind can always be justified.

4m shouldn't be too hard though, I usually use the Premium Sport Lounge and a N300-600 car with RSS tyres; re amemiya rx7 (can go as low as n300), McLaren F1 (n600) or Nismo GT-R (n600). Between the "clean race" and "car handicap" bonuses I'm able to pull 285k-375k per race; Dragon Trail or Lago Maggiore. The All-Japanese Gr. 2 Series is also a solid way to earn some quick cash; Sardenga track especially, ~12min race time.

As someone who just saved up for the Ferrari 330 P4 best thing you can do for yourself is put the end goal out of your mind and not focus on how far away you are each race; find cars/tracks you like and work on those lap times.

With my money of 1.4m (current money), it'll take me a long time to get to 4m to buy this car that I've been wanting for a long time (unless I get it in the DWG wheel or birthday gift or driving school gift) I do not want to waste my entire weekend trying to get money for 1 car. I am also uncertain if I really want to grind all weekend (using the reliable Gr.1 cup). Thus, this is another one of my "which car should I buy" threads, but just like my "Should I a Honda Beat" poll.

The Gr.1 Monza race in Professional league will pay 330k in 9 minutes with CRB, and it’s a really easy race to win. You could have that money in an hour. 👍

GT40 is WORTH saving for.

Very competitive in the N Class even with BoP, can hang on with the 911s and F40s.

Sometimes, it's even banned in some lobbies.

Think I might have some spare cash, I've been meaning to get a GT40 for some time. Seeing the responses in this poll has made me want to pick one up!

I got two... or three. Bought one got at least one for free.

They are ok... in N300/400 very good performer if a little darty flighty as it weights not much. To me the motor doesnt feel that strong given its only 4.7 litres.

My opinion is that its not quite worth $2.8 mil. given what awesome stuff you can buy for less (eg. Ferraris and Paganis) and I always wish it was a Mk2 and not a Mk1.

I’ve got all the Unicorn cars at this point(every car over over 5m credits). I never use any of them, ever, not a single mile on most of them. If they don’t get used in sport mode, there isn’t really much point in having them.

Last edited:
Absolutely yes. One of the best road cars in the game, in particular with sports tires.
The one that isn't is the 20 million Ford Mark IV race car. Such a waste of time and money grinding

I’ve got all the Unicorn cars at this point(every car over over 5m credits). I never use any of them, ever, not a single mile on most of them. If they don’t get used in sport mode, there isn’t really much point in having them.
You can use them in lobbies.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Back