Is the FPM car club still around and will it be in FM5?

United States
Rochester, MI
RandomAlec
I was literally just shopping around for other car clubs, come the release of FM5 is in almost a week. I was here a couple months ago in the FM4 and Horizon threads asking what was up with the car club and although the threads had other replies, my questions went unanswered.

Does FPM still exist, and will it exist in FM5? I already pre-ordered my Xbox One and FM5 months ago, just want to be ready and clubbed up when the game releases.

PS. Anyone want to help me get the last 10 or so Ferrari cars that I need for the "All Ferraris on Disc 1" achievement please? :D

I haven't thought about the car club situation yet lol, I'm in one that does GT2 team events and haven't been able to participate in one since joining.

This reminded me how I created a club in FM4 that had a decent number of people, but I never really did anything with it. I'll probably just end up joining a new one (do we have a Forza Planet club?).

This reminded me how I created a club in FM4 that had a decent number of people, but I never really did anything with it. I'll probably just end up joining a new one (do we have a Forza Planet club?).

There is a Forza Planet club...that's what I'm referring to with this thread. FPM is Forza Planet Motorsports.

It exists in FM4 and it exists in Forza Horizon, albeit they both seem dead (as I also mentioned in my OP).

I just want to know if it will pick up again in Forza Motorsport 5, or if it's dead and buried for sure.

Since the merge, I havnt seen many of the original members post much. I would PM one of them and ask them.

I think I remember reading that some of them were on the fence about the game, but I'm pretty sure it will be up and running when the game releases.

@zr1chris held the reins for a while, maybe he will again this time round, I hope so anyway, I had a blast racing with them all
Sorry guys but i went with the PS4 since the XB1 has a lack of Fanatec support. The PS4 seems to have the only chance of my PWTS working.

I still may get a XB1 down the road but not until a price drop. Forza will be missed greatly. :guilty:

Back