FP Motorsports

II-zOoLoGy-II

(Banned)
United States
F YOU

FPMOTORSPORTS.png

Mission

Forza Planet Motorsports is the premier team of ForzaPlanet.net. Our focuses include car club leaderboards, T10 sponsored community events, in house competition, and competition against other legitimate clubs.

Membership

Forza Planet Motorsports is open to all members of ForzaPlanet.net. Hardcore sim-racers, casual players, wheel, or controller; if you have an active Forza Planet account then you are eligible. To join simply send an officer a message including your intentions. Upon confirmation please add/update your info in the Google Doc. roster located below. You may choose any number 1-100 that has not already been reserved (check roster for available numbers).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtUBhC0CkHKUdHFJNzJFQUF6WF9tY0VnbmRVQ0tEX3c&hl=en_US

DO NOT EDIT ANYONE ELSE'S INFORMATION BUT YOUR OWN. I WILL SEE WHO DID IT AND YOU WILL BE DROPPED FROM FPM. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO WARNINGS.

Liveries and Numbers

Liveries with the club logo and your registered number will be required for official event competition unless otherwise noted (if you are simply playing online there is no requirement). The club logo can be found on the storefront by searching for user "Yo Def." If you need an unlocked version contact an officer and we will send you one.

Challenges, Complaints, and Questions

Please contact MuchoJimbo or ZR1Chris for questions and complaints.

If your club would like to challenge FPM please contact us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS​

ARTICLE 1 ON TRACK PROTOCOL

1.1 PASSING
It is the responsibility of both the overtaking Driver and the Driver being overtaken to assure safe overtaking at racing speeds. A car traveling alone may use the full width of the track. Overtaking may be either right or left depending on the conditions of the moment.

1.2 BLOCKING
Any driver who, in the sole opinion of the Race Director and/or Stewards, alters their racing line based on the actions of pursuing competitors, or uses an abnormal racing line to inhibit or prevent overtaking may be considered to be “blocking” and may be warned or penalized pursuant to Article 3. In accordance with Article 4 any action or decision (or any alleged inaction or non-decision) taken by or imposed by the Race Director and/or Stewards in this regard is not subject to appeal.

1.3 AVOIDABLE CONTACT
Any driver who, in the sole opinion of the Race Director and/or Stewards, initiates avoidable contact with another competitor, whether or not such contact interrupts the other competitor’s lap times, track position or damages other competitor’s cars, and whether or not such actions result in actual contact, may be warned or penalized pursuant to Article 3. In accordance with Article 4 any action or decision (or any alleged inaction or non-decision) taken by or imposed by the Race Director and/or Stewards in this regard is not subject to appeal.

1.4 UNJUSTIFIABLE RISK
Any participant who, in the sole opinion of the Race Director and/or Stewards, engages in any behavior deemed to represent an unjustifiable risk or reckless endangerment may be warned or penalized pursuant to Article 3. In accordance with Article 4 any action or decision (or any alleged inaction or non-decision) taken by or imposed by the Race Director and/or Stewards in this regard is not subject to appeal.

1.5 PIT EXIT
Drivers exiting pit lane will yield to faster on-track traffic in the event the entering vehicle is unable to accelerate to traffic speed prior to convergence with traffic. Any individual not adhering to pit regulation may be warned or penalized pursuant to Article 3. In accordance with Article 4 any action or decision (or any alleged inaction or non-decision) taken by or imposed by the Race Director and/or Stewards in this regard is not subject to appeal.

1.6 YIELDING POSITION
Any driver causing consequential collision, contact, loss of lap time, damage, and/or loss of position will yield position to the offended driver. Any driver returning to the track from off-track areas for any reason will yield to traffic. Any individual not adhering to position yielding regulations may be warned or penalized pursuant to Article 3. In accordance with Article 4 any action or decision (or any alleged inaction or non-decision) taken by or imposed by the Race Director and/or Stewards in this regard is not subject to appeal.

1.7 WINNER
1.7.1 The Driver or Drivers of the car which completes the distance of the competition first or the greatest distance in the time set for the competition will be declared the winner(s).

1.7.2 In competitions of a given distance, the checkered flag will be given first to the leading car, then to the other finishers as they cross the finish line.

1.7.3 In competitions of a timed length, the checkered flag will be given first to the leading car as it crosses the finish line at or after the expiration of the specified duration, then to the other finishers as they cross the finish line.

1.7.4 If the leading car is not running at the expiration of the time limit, the checkered flag will be given to the next highest running car in the same manner.

ARTICLE 2 LIVERIES AND BEHAVIOR​

2.1 LIVERIES
Liveries including your registered number will be required in online competitive events; excluding informal in-house online competitions. Liveries containing inappropriate, offensive, or vulgar images and/or text are prohibited. Any individual considered deficient in adhering to these guidelines may be warned or penalized pursuant to Article 3.

2.2 BEHAVIOR
Behavior considered excessively inappropriate, offensive, or vulgar is prohibited. Any individual considered deficient in adhering to these guidelines may be warned or penalized pursuant to Article 3.

ARTICLE 3 RANGE OF PENALTIES​

Penalties which may be imposed, in order of their severity, are:

3.1 REPRIMAND (blame): The Race Director and/or Stewards may assign blame/fault and issue a reprimand.

3.2 PROBATION: The Race Director and/or Stewards may impose a definite or indefinite period of probation.

3.3 TIME/LAP: A lap penalty during or after a competition, or time penalty during a competition by calling a car into the pits and/or by holding a car already in the pits may be imposed where applicable. A time penalty may be imposed by adding time to a car’s finishing time after the race where applicable.

3.4 LOSS OF RACE POINTS: Loss of championship Driver, Team and/or manufacturer points may be imposed where applicable.

3.5 EXCLUSION: A Driver may be excluded from competition, in which case their rights to any award in the competition are forfeited and the official results will advance the next competitors accordingly.

3.6 SUSPENSION: A member’s privilege to take part in competition may be suspended for a definite or indefinite period.

3.7 EXPULSION: The Race Director and/or Stewards may expel a member for serious offenses.

ARTICLE 4 PROTESTS, APPEALS, AND DECISIONS

4.1 DECISIONS
Decisions will be made by Race Stewards and/or officials (Forza Planet Motorsports officers). In the case that an incident was witnessed by an official that official reserves the right to issue penalty without conferring with other officials. In the case that the incident was not witnessed officials will review evidence via replay.

4.2 RIGHT TO APPEAL
A member shall have the right to appeal any decision or penalty issued under authority against that member, except as otherwise prohibited.

4.3 RIGHT TO PROTEST
A member shall have the right to protest the validity of a vehicle, irregularity during competition, competitor behavior, and competitor’s failure to adhere to established guidelines. Protests should include a description of the occurrence, date of incident, and evidence via replay footage when applicable. All protests should be sent to a Race Steward and/or official immediately after incident.

4.4 RIGHT TO AMEND
We reserve the right to amend these regulations without notice at any time we see fit.

Please, help us ensure that we have a mature and clean racing environment by reporting these incidents.

I am surprised you didn't lock the other one yet. Oh maybe a link on your last post there.

Where are we at then with getting copies of FM4?

ZR1Chris: Copy Received
Soldier 95B: Copy Received
I viLe styLe I: Copy Received
MuchoJimbo: ?

I think that is what we need to get the club started?

Old club thread linked thanks for the suggestion.

I have my LCE (in the xbox right now) but I had to start this thread and my wife is trying to figure out how to check her oil lol.....

I haven't even done the intro race yet. I got home like 10 min ago.

I will get through it and set up the club since Chris won't be home for a while.

I'll edit when I get it up.

Old club thread linked thanks for the suggestion.

I have my LCE (in the xbox right now) but I had to start this thread and my wife is trying to figure out how to check her oil lol.....

I haven't even done the intro race yet. I got home like 10 min ago.

I will get through it and set up the club since Chris won't be home for a while.

I'll edit when I get it up.

I think Chris said he was running home quick to setup the new club.

Hey guys. Good to see everyone quickly moving on this.

Zoo change the thread title to the new name when you get a sec to TEAM FMP.

Done

Since there is no M in Forza Planet would't you rather go with something else...

I am getting my race on. I will be back here in a couple hours lol.

Whatever you decide on, we will need to Find/Replace GTP on the Google Docs spreadsheet with FP or FMP or whatever. ;)

My vote is for either FP Racing or FP Motorsports.

Everyone post up some suggestions and then I will add a poll to the OP with the suggestions. If I can; or I will just start a new poll thread. This is something we need to vote on with everyone involved.

I wish I would have copied my formatted OP from GTP.... Grrrrrrrr. Captain Hindsight!

Ok NOW I am off to enjoy my CSR and FM4. I will check back later!

Yes David, there are still openings! Hopefully vile will post up the info in the OP again from the original one he created.

My vote is for either FP Racing or FP Motorsports.

Everyone post up some suggestions and then I will add a poll to the OP with the suggestions. If I can.; or I will just start a new poll thread. This is something we need to vote on with everyone involved.

Ok NOW I am off to enjoy my CSR and FM4. I will check back later!

I was fine with the FMP one that Chris came up with. I know he created it already. But whatever, I will join the one he made when I get home. If that changes, I will just join the new one! ;)

I want to be in guys, what do I need to do? im a really clean racer, bigo Forza and Gran Turismo fan for a very log time, I want to have a club and hang around.

Also I already have my FM4 copy.

Thanx.

Since there is no M in Forza Planet would't you rather go with something else...

I am getting my race on. I will be back here in a couple hours lol.

I see what you mean. For now though it's TEAM FMP. I will get with Jimbo and see what's up if there is another design he can do. The Team tag is still going to be FMP since it won't let me change it.

Okay, just signed up. Have you sent the invites out yet Chris?

On 1M Coupe, apparently their machine is broken so we should get an E-Mail tomorrow displaying the code!

I think "FP Motorsports" covers just about everything..we do, it's not just about racing Perhaps if your feeling good you could do an FPM smaller M?

What do you think?

Excellent logo. Where abouts on the car you guys gonna run the logo? I think it will look good on the rear bumper corners and the roof perhaps?

I'm officially in the game now... sort of surprised I need to buy that 1M Coupe!

Alba, now you know what I was hinting at last night :)

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

Oh, yeah, I'm already in, aren't I? Nevermind me then...I'll just get my things and leave.

Back