Is the Lister Worth the 1,198,000 Cr.?

Is the Lister Worth 1,198,000 Cr.?

  • Yes it is

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • **** you,It sucks

    Votes: 13 76.5%

  • Total voters
    17
It all depends if you want to part with your hard earned credits .

I won mine in a race can't remember what one

Im rather fond of the lister going back to GT2 the lister was allways at the back of the pack in the allstars leaque
So i decided i will get myself a lister and win the allstar leaque with it and sure enough i did
was't easy it was a challenge

if you do get one you may not like it as i did at first but a few races in it im sure you will like it i know i do ;)
 
I found it a very good car.
 
While most all agree that it is a decent car, and can take the win in most cases, that 1.2mill credits can be spent far more effectively elsewhere.

I'd through a vote for "Keep Shopping"

AO
 
Originally posted by Der Alta
While most all agree that it is a decent car, and can take the win in most cases, that 1.2mill credits can be spent far more effectively elsewhere.

"Keep Shopping"

I agree. That's a lot of dough to be spending on the Storm. Especially since it's a car that you can win.

I think the Trial Mtn Endurance race is the only place to win this car. The most coveted prize on this race is obviously the F094/H. Odds are that you will have to run this race more than once to get your F1 car, so you have a good chance that you will end up with a Storm. It's not like it's a series race where you can do the 'Race 9 save' and "choose" your prize car.

Ultimately, though, it's your call. If you're a huge fan, or the paint job just does it for you, buy the car and don't look back.
 
don't spend your money on it, you could spend less than half that money on a different car AND fully upgrade it
 
I've never driven one, but I've beaten it like a drum every time I've come up against it, using an LM car. It may respond to modifications, but it ain't much as is.

The car itself looks nice, but that Gatorade paint job has to go.
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
its not worth 500,000 let alone 1,198,000
agreed..even though i would pay 500$ but not anyover that.
 
if you have the other 180something cars in the game, and that's the only one you don't have, then go for it.

otherwise, don't bother.
it sucks.
 
its actully a really sweet car i have won countless things with it soo its a great car i think.
 
How does the Lister looks again.......? :confused:
 
I voted for the second option, but not because the Lister sucks.
 
You can just in it just win it. It isnt woth the creits.
 
Back