Is the McLaren MP4/4 in the game?

• Thread starter mattersend
  • 8 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
I know this is the car Senna drove and its one of my fondest F1 memories to watch Senna speeding away in it. Does anyone know if this car (or an "imitation") will be in for launch, and if not, if it will be dl/content later on? I'm sure SMS knows about this car, they got the license for the Lotus 98T after all, another iconic car! Thanks.

Thanks for the reply warriuszero. I checked the thread and did not see it, but i did not want to read through 43 pages to see if there was new info after the first post. As this question is very direct and pointed to a single car, I think its worth keeping the post up. 👍

FYI, the search function works on the posts within those 43 pages, not just the original post or thread title.

A thread is like a conversation -- a question with a yes/no answer doesn't make for much of a conversation. You're welcome to ask such questions in the general thread or another related thread. :)

Well I thought since its such a beloved F1 car for millions of fans I thought the yes/no question would have spawned a spirited discussion - its obvious many threads grow this way. Guess I was wrong. Big bad Wolfe wants to shut me down ;)

Well I thought since its such a beloved F1 car for millions of fans I thought the yes/no question would have spawned a spirited discussion - its obvious many threads grow this way. Guess I was wrong. Big bad Wolfe wants to shut me down ;)
You can discuss it all you like in the GTP Wishlist thread. There are dozens, probably hundreds of beloved race cars, and creating single threads for car wishlists would mean boards flooded with dozens of discussions that are basically meaningless.

/end thread.

OK fair enough. Is there anyway for me to delete the thread?
Nope. But you can hit "report" on your first post and type a short message to the moderators asking them to lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back