is the Pennzoil zexal gtr really rare?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mstcle323
  • 22 comments
  • 1,725 views
Messages
660
Messages
mstcle
iim wondering how rare the Pennzoil zexal gtr is???
 
Glad I said unconfirmed in my OP. Editing this has info I was not aware of has been provided below, and my post OP no longer applies...:)
 
Last edited:
The used car lot is a list. Identical to all. Just depends where u start in the list. It's been proven here before.
 
Does the list repeat in the same order after every car comes up? Or is there a reordering of all the cars after they've all showed up?
 
The used car lot is a list. Identical to all. Just depends where u start in the list. It's been proven here before.

That's not true. The UCD is actually psychic. It knows what car you want, and hides it for as long as possible.

It knows what cars annoy you, and throws them at you time and time again, trying to force you to buy one.

Never underestimate..... The UCD.
 
that's not true. The ucd is actually psychic. It knows what car you want, and hides it for as long as possible.

It knows what cars annoy you, and throws them at you time and time again, trying to force you to buy one.

Never underestimate..... the ucd.


troof!

It also mocks you by showing you the cars you want when you don't have the funds to acquire them.
 
That's not true. The UCD is actually psychic. It knows what car you want, and hides it for as long as possible.

It knows what cars annoy you, and throws them at you time and time again, trying to force you to buy one.

Never underestimate..... The UCD.

So that's why my UCD is full of Prius'
 
That's not true. The UCD is actually psychic. It knows what car you want, and hides it for as long as possible.

It knows what cars annoy you, and throws them at you time and time again, trying to force you to buy one.

Never underestimate..... The UCD.

Touche
 
PMSL oh so very true.

BUT the UCD can go jump now because i have all the cars i need now HAHAHA.
 
2 Ford GT '02's in a row :D... well, before I bought one
 
you never know with the UCD...got a R89...somehow lost it...then it was avail in the previous OCD...missed that one cause of the early update...then just a few days later its in the UCD again...SCORE!
 
That's not true. The UCD is actually psychic. It knows what car you want, and hides it for as long as possible.

It knows what cars annoy you, and throws them at you time and time again, trying to force you to buy one.

Never underestimate..... The UCD.

Yep. STILL waiting for a GT1 Corvette to show up, not once since day 1. I guess there's a used Lambo race car that I have yet to see as well. I have seen the Ford Falcon V8 Supercar that is apparently fairly rare nearly 10 times by now. Not that it annoys me, but I bought the second or third.
 
The UCD seems to know my thoughts. I once was loading it while thinking "I really need an extra Countach to tune up", and then found a Countach. One day I decided to save up a million credits in case I saw a Ford GT '02 appear, and it appeared a couple days later. And everytime I want a late 90's Skyline, there is always 30 of them there.
 
Yep, every car I need NOW I have seen in the UCD before, when the payout was awful. But I see alot of MyGranturismo rare cars now and snatch them all up. Still waiting for the missing LM racers to add to my collection.
 
Morgoth_666
Yep. STILL waiting for a GT1 Corvette to show up, not once since day 1. I guess there's a used Lambo race car that I have yet to see as well. I have seen the Ford Falcon V8 Supercar that is apparently fairly rare nearly 10 times by now. Not that it annoys me, but I bought the second or third.

I have that lambo its the nomad dioblo.It's pretty rare,BTW:looking for the purple Jaguar race car
 
I have that lambo its the nomad dioblo.It's pretty rare,BTW:looking for the purple Jaguar race car

I missed the chance to get the purple Jag, it showed up in the UCD DIRECTLY NEXT TO the Jag XJ220 LM, I need them both and can now afford them!
 
:o Darn,that sucks,buy a ferrari and do the ferrari seasonal in sarthe.you get 500,000 in 3-4 min I have the money just waiting.for it EDIT: Probably going to get some more just in case
 
According to mygranturismo.net, the penzoil zexel GTR has a rating of 9 Oma scale of 1-10 on the rarity scale. So, it's quite rare.
 
mrluckypants
according to mygranturismo.net, the penzoil zexel gtr has a rating of 9 oma scale of 1-10 on the rarity scale. So, it's quite rare.

score!!!:D
 
Last edited:
Back