Is there a good console trucking sim?

• Thread starter Mercia
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
jdeviant1983
Looking to find if any of the multiple trucking sims available on Playstation 4 or 5 are actually any good? It's hard to tell from the store page what the differences or pros and cons are.

Don't have a PC that would run ETS2 or ATS at the moment and not likely to soon, are any of them close to that on console?

Thanks for any suggestions!

There's On The Road. I haven't played it on the PS, but I have played it on the PC and it's so-so. If you're expecting ETS2 or ATS, it's not on the same level but it works.

There's also Truck and Logistics Simulator. It's not 100% trucking though, but I thought it was better than On The Road in terms of driving. It still has issues but it's playable.

Truck Driver is decent as well, the biggest problem it has is the map is really small

The best trucking game you're going to get on the console is Snowrunner, but it's about off-road trucking and you're not going to be making any long hauls. It's really a great game though and had an insane amount of content plus a ton of mods.

Appreciate the quick response, mate. Looks like I'll give On The Road a go and it's on sale at the mo. Was never expecting ETS2 but something to scratch the itch, at least. It's a shame they don't consider bringing either title to consoles themselves.

Mudrunner / Snowrunner are great games! but definitely a bit more involved for that type of thing. Dark Souls of trucking sims? :lol:

Latest Posts

Back