Mister E Messages 327 Jun 17, 2003 #1 This pisses me off. I don't want Gamespot Complete, but damn I want to see those movies!
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 Jun 17, 2003 #2 There is a section called Rumour and Speculation, that's kind of the GT4 section...
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 Jun 17, 2003 #3 Double post... My IE said Server Can't be Found, so I clicked back and then submit again...
toleman19 Messages 476 Jun 17, 2003 #4 Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER There is a section called Rumour and Speculation, that's kind of the GT4 section... Click to expand...
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER There is a section called Rumour and Speculation, that's kind of the GT4 section... Click to expand...
S Super-Supra (Banned) Messages 4,111 Jun 18, 2003 #5 Originally posted by toleman19 Click to expand... There sure is.
Mister E Messages 327 Jun 18, 2003 #7 You can't go by that picture. That was obvously pre-rendered, not from the PS2. It probably uses the same models, but it won't look THAT good.
You can't go by that picture. That was obvously pre-rendered, not from the PS2. It probably uses the same models, but it won't look THAT good.
V Viper Evolution Messages 185 Jun 18, 2003 #8 I saw a Video from gamespot complete, it's in teh rumor and Spec part. Gt4 Looks like that or a pinch less. it's Freaking amazing what the Ps2 can do. The pit crew has the same amount of polygons as Snake from Metal gear solid 2.
I saw a Video from gamespot complete, it's in teh rumor and Spec part. Gt4 Looks like that or a pinch less. it's Freaking amazing what the Ps2 can do. The pit crew has the same amount of polygons as Snake from Metal gear solid 2.