Is there a Level 40 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 3 comments
  • 636 views

Jahgee

(Banned)
Messages
16,280
United States
New York
Messages
Jahgee1124
Quick question, just couldn't remember if they added it. If not, it would be a great reward.
 
I can honestly say I've never seen one. 0-24 is all I've seen/own.
 
No, there isn't, I believe it was rumored to exist when you reached level 40 A-Spec, either that or a Ferrari F1 ticket, also doesn't exist. I don't really see the point in it though, all it would be able to be is an X2010, not the X2011 because of it being DLC, so there isn't really all the much need for a level 40 ticket in my opinion.

I think that it was one of the tickets that Sorg had found when he was dissecting GT5s files, but I can't remember for sure.
 
There's still no such thing. Please search before creating new threads.

Searched the same question and found this.
 
Back