Is there a level cap in this game?

Canada
Airdrie
I saw a player who's level 37 on PS5 when I was racing online, is there a level limit or does the game keep giving credits for levelling up?

Thanks mucho in advance.

Edit reason: Super tired and I wrote something weird.

Last edited:
I'm sure I saw someone say they limited out at 150
Yup, it’s around 150.

Outside of some mild boosting at the start (when money was scarce in-game) my level growth has been natural, and after 200 or so hours I’m at 45. I only play once a week though, hosting my lobbies.

@Vic Reign93 is at some crazy number.

Last edited:
Yup, it’s around 150.

Outside of some mild boosting at the start (when money was scarce in-game) my level growth has been natural, and after 200 or so hours I’m at 45. I only play once a week though, hosting my lobbies.

@Vic Reign93 is at some crazy number.

As of earlier today, level 117 which is paying out nearly 46k per levelling chevron. :cool:

I'm actualy level 146 (41288km, 23days and 7hours). I will see soon if level 151 exist. I'll bring it back here.

(I'm on Xbox OneX)
I have reached level 150, and that's as far as you can go.
You stop getting credits, stop getting upgrade discounts, and you stop earning money, so all new costs reduce whatever credits you have.
Fortunately for me, because I don't like the new game format, my enjoyment came from buying every car available, and I still ended up with 18m credits, so I should be OK

So that's the worst news I earn about this game. With my level 149 and around 13.5 million credits, there a lot of cars I want to buy becuase I like buying a same car in a couple of examplary for prepare it in diffrente categories. Never seen his before, usualy level can stop but never credits :confused::grumpy:

sorry for my english, i'm french...

Last edited:
That has got to be one of the most stupid things in regards to game design that I have ever heard of :banghead:

Good news.
Not sure how or when, but the 150 level limit has gone. You still earn experience, and credits beyond 150 now.
Only thing I changed was to load the Electric DLC. I have not seen any other updates since the change

Interesting. Now I'll have zero concerns with spending credits if I pick up the game again. I didn't really expect it would be a problem for me, but still, an endpoint on collecting credits is unnecessary pressure to make each car purchase count.

Latest Posts

Back