GMW Messages 478 United Kingdom Messages GMW Jan 20, 2011 #1 I saw it i'n the US Apex book at the back but it's not in the dealership???
Watevaman Messages 967 Delaware Messages Watevaman78564 Messages Watevaman78564 Jan 20, 2011 #2 Nope, they're both coupes.
Aldajjal_2010 Messages 83 Messages GTP_Bergwerk79 Jan 20, 2011 #3 The XFR is a 4 door saloon. You win it in the Top Gear special event - advanced
V Vyvian Messages 465 Messages Epicity Jan 20, 2011 #4 Aldajjal_2010 The XFR is a 4 door saloon. You win it in the Top Gear special event - advanced Click to expand... For some reason it's not premium though.
Aldajjal_2010 The XFR is a 4 door saloon. You win it in the Top Gear special event - advanced Click to expand... For some reason it's not premium though.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,141 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Jan 20, 2011 #5 But it's not a Premium model. The XFR is only a Standard model.
J jeepster2982 Messages 527 Messages deimos256 Jan 20, 2011 #6 Pardon me but is saloon another word for sedan?
tankuroded Messages 6,419 Paint booth Messages FMecha_EXE Jan 20, 2011 #7 ^ Yes it is. Posted through GTP Mobile
GMW Messages 478 United Kingdom Messages GMW Jan 20, 2011 #8 Aldajjal_2010 The XFR is a 4 door saloon. You win it in the Top Gear special event - advanced Click to expand... Thanks!! I was wondering where it went though too bad it's not premium.
Aldajjal_2010 The XFR is a 4 door saloon. You win it in the Top Gear special event - advanced Click to expand... Thanks!! I was wondering where it went though too bad it's not premium.
Stash! Messages 137 United Kingdom Messages guillon1990 Messages XBOXISGASH! Jan 20, 2011 #9 GMW Thanks!! I was wondering where it went though too bad it's not premium. Click to expand... Who cares if its a standard or a premium, you won't notice cos its a jaaaaaggg! (Jeremy Clarkson impression) EDIT: A video of the 'jaaaag!' impressions on a Top Gear episode Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
GMW Thanks!! I was wondering where it went though too bad it's not premium. Click to expand... Who cares if its a standard or a premium, you won't notice cos its a jaaaaaggg! (Jeremy Clarkson impression) EDIT: A video of the 'jaaaag!' impressions on a Top Gear episode
GMW Messages 478 United Kingdom Messages GMW Jan 20, 2011 #10 Stash! Who cares if its a standard or a premium, you won't notice cos its a jaaaaaggg! (Jeremy Clarkson impression) Click to expand... You're right!!
Stash! Who cares if its a standard or a premium, you won't notice cos its a jaaaaaggg! (Jeremy Clarkson impression) Click to expand... You're right!!
M Menown Messages 980 London, Ontario Messages Freakyweakywoo Jan 20, 2011 #11 I just had to collect all of the jaaaaaaaags, only missing the 88 LM car. Could you pay for this meal, I seem to have left my wallet in the jaaaaaaaaggg.
I just had to collect all of the jaaaaaaaags, only missing the 88 LM car. Could you pay for this meal, I seem to have left my wallet in the jaaaaaaaaggg.