Is there a series opened once all Endurance races have all been done?

  • Thread starter Thread starter captainmonkey7
  • 10 comments
  • 3,091 views
I have been wondering this too because there are two hidden PSN trophies after the Beginner, Amateur, Professional, Expert and Extreme trophies. I assume one of the two hidden trophies are being awarded for completing the Endurance Series but I don't know.

I wouldn't really like to know the answer at this point as I like to be suprised by my own game progression but at the same time it's hard to come here without being spoiled from time to time. Just my theory why I think there could be.
 
There is nothing after endurence ...
 
The things after level 40 have already opened up

The seasonal races
Online racing.
 
I have been wondering this too because there are two hidden PSN trophies after the Beginner, Amateur, Professional, Expert and Extreme trophies. I assume one of the two hidden trophies are being awarded for completing the Endurance Series but I don't know.

I wouldn't really like to know the answer at this point as I like to be suprised by my own game progression but at the same time it's hard to come here without being spoiled from time to time. Just my theory why I think there could be.

Seeing the trophies is what got me thinking.
 
At the top if the trophy list one is for the endurance series the others are for completing the vettel challenge and unlocking the full length grand finale movie (after winning dream event series).

At the bottom of the trophy list, there are ones for rolling your car and taking specific photos, amongst others.

I don't think or expect to find another secret series.
 
Last edited:
i think you refering to the s license where you would do the rally racing and what not
 
No new series after Endurance.
 
One of the hidden trophies is for finishing the endurance races.
 
I haven't reached level 40 in A spec but my B spec drivers have completed it and no other series opened up....

Shame really......

I was kind of hoping for a bit of rallying.....
 
Back