Is there a way to...

  • Thread starter Thread starter x0arcana0x
  • 3 comments
  • 627 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
8
is there a way to obtain the gold trophy prize cars in the license exams? its really hard to get them ...
 
Of course there's a way - drive faster..!

Do you mean a cheaty way? In which case, not really, no. There's never been any cheats in any Gran Turismo game ever.

You can probably use a Gameshark-type device (cheat cartridge which plugs into a memory card slot and adds coding into a game to allow you to do things the game normally wouldn't allow you to do), or download an ubersave off the internet (which would need a MaxDrive-type device), or buy them from a friend's memory card if he'll let you.
 
I'll this message to what the others have posted above -

The license tests are there for a reason. Working your way through the tests will teach you a ton about driving in-game, and a decent amount about driving in general. So if you're trying to skip over them, you are just denying yourself the chance to learn the right way to do it.

I'm a mediocre-at-best GT player, and I made all golds in GT3 and I'm most of the way there in GT4. Have some patience and practice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back