I feel that I have alot of good ideas for GT4(as I'm sure you all do).So I was wondering if there is a site where we can submit these ideas to the creators of GT4?
Hi Skillz, welcome to GTPlanet! I've moved your topic to our GT4 forum. Since GTPlanet is the second-largest GT-community on the Internet, I'm sure the production team will look here if they do scour the web for gamer's comments.
Originally posted by Jordan Hi Skillz, welcome to GTPlanet! I've moved your topic to our GT4 forum. Since GTPlanet is the second-largest GT-community on the Internet, I'm sure the production team will look here if they do scour the web for gamer's comments.
DO NOT do this any more. Dragging up old threads to add something constructive to them is acceptable. Doing it as an even-more-annoying form of postwhoring is a fast way to get banned.
I've seen your name come up enough that I'm issuing you a warning. Read the entire Acceptable Use Policy, and follow it. But in the meantime, here's the relevant parts:
You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any Forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding"). Spam - wasteful comments and posts, as judged by our moderators, will be removed and the member warned or banned.
You will, if asked by a representative of the Forums, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed inappropriate by the staff of the Forums. Premium users, who have the ability to open and close their own threads, will be issued a warning if they open a thread clearly closed by a moderator.
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.